Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daplaya_69_77 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Guarding the Left Handed
    Ok all you basketball studs I have got one and one question only, HOW DO YOU GUARD A SOUTH PAW (Left handers) Me and my arch enemy go at it through out the whole year I win a few and he wins a few, I have a better shot then he does, I just can't guard his left hand. I'm a great shot blocker, but I always get him with my body because his left hand is anyway from me. Anything I would apprecatce that could put me one step up on him, Thanks

FiNkY
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 11, 2006, 09:20 AM
    Force him to go right by overplaying his left, that puts his left hand right where you want it.
    grant8704 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2006, 02:08 PM
    You just got to be quick and watch his waist.
    His waist doesn't go anywhere his arms and leg go.

And you got to be quick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son left me to live with his father [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son, soon to be 17 next week. He had been disrespectful to me when he was living here, telling me I get on his nerves, and just being nasty to me. I had sole custody since I divorced his father when he was 2. My ex hates me and has always done so. I started taking my son to...

Clicking in Left ear? [ 26 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can tell me why I have a clicking in my ear. I already have a hearing loss in both ears, wear hearing aids, have buzzing tinits. And now I am experiencing a Click. I talked to my hearing doc and she has no indication of what would cause this. My family...

Help Husband left AGAIN [ 13 Answers ]

A quick summary, I have been together with this man 7 yrs... married 3 yrs next month.. We separated 4 months ago, we just went back together on Easter Sunday, well last night he left again. While we where separated he dated a women 3 times and then had sex with her, he told me this a week after he...

Clicking left ear and then some [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with bulging discs and pinched nerves in my cerival spine. My symptoms were what I like to call my funky head pains. Sensitive areas on top of my head and also the base of my head and of course pain in my neck. I was put on steroids which did nothing (but make me gain 7...

View more questions Search