Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MoosFarm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 09:26 AM
    I feel like I don't belong
    OK, so I'm almost not a teen anymore, but I feel as though I'm still having teen-like problems...
    I don't really even know where to start, I moved away for college last year and I'm now in my second year... I live with my boyfriend and we share the same group of friends, it seems like there's nothing wrong but I feel like I have so much on the inside that is hiding from the outside... doubts about what I'm doing here, doubts about my boyfriend, doubts about who are my real friends.. and it doesn't help that I have major trust issues from previous experiences... so its really hard for me to trust anyone, especially my boyfriend who has the capabilities of tearing my heart apart, I just want to be somewhere I feel that I can belong, this is the reason I left where I'm from in the first place... it didn't feel like home.. and now I feel so lost,
    That's just a portion of how I am feeling... I really feel like there is no one I can talk to.. my parents won't understand, and my friends are friends with my boyfriend, I just want someone who I can express myself to without judgment..
    Thanks to anyone who reply's..
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 23, 2008, 02:41 PM

First of all, this forum is the perfect place for you to express yourself. You may receive judgment, but it is all to help you. Constructive criticism, if you will.

Has your boyfriend done anything that would give you a reason NOT to trust him? If he hasn't, it really isn't fair to group him in with any of your cheating ex's. Its not fair to him.

I would recommend you do talk to your boyfrined about this. If I were him, I would want to know what you are thinking, and I would want to help you through it. I am sure he is thinking the same thing.

It seems like you are doubting everything in your life right now. I feel like saying, "wake up!" Look at what you have... A boyfriend who loves you, friends, you're college, and I'm sure there is plenty more. You have a lot to be happy about! Try to focus on the good things. Maybe you could find some kind of support group around, at the local church, or possibly a community centre.

It sounds like you are just in a slump. Continue to update us on how you feel
    csaatw Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MoosFarm View Post
    OK, so I'm almost not a teen anymore, but i feel as though im still having teen-like problems...
    I don't really even know where to start, i moved away for college last year and im now in my second year...i live with my boyfriend and we share the same group of friends, it seems like there's nothing wrong but i feel like i have so much on the inside that is hiding from the outside...doubts about what im doing here, doubts about my boyfriend, doubts about who are my real friends..and it doesn't help that i have major trust issues from previous experiences...so its really hard for me to trust anyone, especially my boyfriend who has the capabilities of tearing my heart apart, I just want to be somewhere i feel that i can belong, this is the reason i left where im from in the first place...it didn't feel like home..and now i feel so lost,
    Thats just a portion of how i am feeling...i really feel like there is no one i can talk to..my parents wont understand, and my friends are friends with my boyfriend, i just want someone who i can express myself to without judgment..
    Thanks to anyone who reply's..
    Hi sweetheart God you sound so much like me. But I feel like I died inside years ago. At first I thought feeling nothing was better then feeling the way you feel the way I use to feel. Please feel free to talk to me about anything. I was raised up by a high rise glass crew and all they did was drink and do all kinds of drugs. I got the crap beat out of me 3 to 7 times a week. One time they beat me for over 3hrs you couldn't fit 2 fingers between the bruises from my neck to my feet front and back. Every few months for me was a new state a new school and new trouble. You get used to not having friends. I've been single for like 5 years and I don't think IM a bad looking guy but I just can't talk to people. I don't know you but I feel like I do because you feel the same way I do. I would wish for death as a younger man. I would love to get to know you maybe we can help each other I live in Mississippi now were do you live? Just hang on I can't say it ever gets any better but giving up is not in my creed I keep fighting for myself like you are fighting for yourself too. Don't give in to your feelings you must be strong. And please feel free to talk to me about anything I've been through so much I've learned not to judge anyone. I can be a great ear so give me a try. I hope life is going better for you but if your like me its not. I don't know if you can give out your email on here but who cares if they kick me off my email is [email protected] really give me a try the only thing in this world that makes me feel any better is trying to help other people
    MrEmoTaco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 10:35 PM
    I feel the same way and I'll let u vent to me as much as you want. It really helps trust me =)
    XMrEmoTacoX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 10:35 PM
    I feel the same way and I'll let u vent to me as much as you want. It really helps trust me =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I belong? [ 11 Answers ]

I was adopted at the age of 5. (my mom couldn't get pregnant)so they called me the child they never had. At the age of ten my mom got had the baby she's always wanted. HE GETS EVERYTHING he wants. I had to move out because I no longer get ANY positive attention at all. Me and my mom, our...

Where do I belong [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing on behalf of my daughter who will turn 13 soon. She was born in Cairns, North Qld, Australia. Since the day she was born until now. She does not have a Birth Certificate. I have forwarded letter to the concerned department in Australia, however, my letters have come back to...

Who does a leo belong with? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a leo and need to know who I belong with cause a lot say I belong with scorpios so?

Do me and him belong? [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I love each other very much, but we fight fight fight. Sometimes our fights get violent (because of me) and we're not even 17... Our problem is that we are so in love.. or so in HATE! We live together not temporarily... and.. I don't know what to do anymore. We've been together for...

View more questions Search