Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danelws Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 05:14 AM
    Drug testing
    My last alcoholic drink was Sunday night at 9pm. My drug test is Thursday at 4 30pm for probation. Will I have any alcohol left in my urine. It has been 90 hours.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 23, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Really depends on how much you drank finishing on Sunday night.
    I see posts like this a lot and have to ask myself WHY you even consider this course of action knowing that violation could result in lose of freedom!?
    danelws Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Really depends on how much you drank finishing on Sunday night.
    I see posts like this alot and have to ask my self WHY you even consider this course of action knowing that violation could result in lose of freedom !?!?!

11 beers!
    diana10792 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 07:40 AM

How long does percocets stay in your system?
    Scared gota dui Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Drink lots of water, and, if physically able, go running every day to try and sweat it out. In reality though water is the most reliable option for passing. I;m not judging because I have been in that situation too so to speak. I have a fair amount of friends that have had alcohol testing before and they all passed because they did what I just advised you to do. So last thing is like at least 10--12 12 once glasses (the same amount as a regular beer) of water a day (If you're a big guy like me try and drink at least 15 glasses a day). Up until Thursday where I would drink at least 2 of those super huge gallons of water buckets you can get at any 7-11. Oh and before I forget make sure to pee at least once or twice, preferably twice, before the actual specimen is required. Let me know how it goes.

PS If you do what I advised you will be fine trust me
    Scared gota dui Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Oh and I know I'm being hypocritical, but If anyone reading this has ever gotten a dui before can you please let me know what the possible consequences are. Under search I believe Its under "got my first, and definatlly last, DUI any tips" or something along those lines. Any feedback would be appreciated positive or negative.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Testing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I quit smoking pot for about 2 weeks now (I used to smoke about everyday). And I just found out I need to get a drug test.. How long does it take for it to get out of your system, and is there a way to speed up the process of getting it out of me. I know it stores in your fat cells, and...

Drug testing [ 2 Answers ]

If you use a week before your hair folical test will it show up? I have not used in a year but relapsed right before court

Drug Testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does Vicodin stay in the system?

Drug testing for a job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I have to take a hair drug test this week. I've only smoked pot once in the last 90 days. 48 days ago to be exact, and I only took 2-3 hits. Do you think I'll pass the test??

Drug testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take for loratab7.5 to get out of your system? I really need to know because I have a pending drug test at my job!! :confused:

View more questions Search