Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mutasemx5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 12:11 AM
    Disable register
    I don't have tools and any program for remove viruse
    viruse has disable regiter when I go to run and write regedit show for me message
    " regiter editing has been disiabled by your administrator"
    How fix this problem??

Thanks
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 07:09 AM

First, try this. Below is some text I want you to copy into NOTEPAD and save it with the name EnableRegistryEdit.vbs Make sure it ends with .vbs and not .txt.

'Enable Registry Editing
    '© Veegertx - 06/27/2003
    'This code may be freely distributed/modified
    On Error Resume Next
    'Prevents errors from values that don't exist
    Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    'Delete DisableRegistryTools registry values

WshShell.RegDelete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Po licies\System\DisableRegistryTools"
    WshShell.RegDelete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Po licies\System\DisableRegistryTools"

'display message
    Message = "You should have access to Regedit now"

X = MsgBox(Message, vbOKOnly, "Done")
    Set WshShell = Nothing
    Set fso = Nothing

Now, if this still is not working, you could try an alternate Registry Editor called RegLite you can download from here:
    RegLite Download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to register? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here from Philippines, just want to ask how to register to get a personal registration number - European state work force office?

Cd does not register [ 1 Answers ]

OK here's my problem my cd/dvd drive on my laptop will read all my cds but one, it will not even read an exact copy of the cd if there is anything I can do please tell me

Can't register [ 1 Answers ]

I have just puchesed a downloaded copy of spyhunter and paid with a credit card my user name was given to me as thomasphipps but I never got an activation code can you help

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 months without registering. Does anyone know what will happen?he's in detroit Michigan.The sex offender registry.

View more questions Search