Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ask Me Money Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Resume
    To whom it may Concern;
    I am looking for a "Good" resume template of which I can just fill in the blanks. I have Word 2007 and I'm not quite used to utilizing all of it's features. I have gone through Microsoft's Templates although I've yet to find anything I care for. I am an "out of work, Loan Officer" (go figure)... Any help I would greatly appreciate. Oh, I have always been in a "Sales" type of career. So I guess I am looking for a good straight forward resume template. Nothing too fancy. A bit of help writing a cover letter would be great also. It's amazing how good we all are at some things and others, well we just can't stand even thinking about doing them.
    I look forward to a response and more importantly, I know a great deal about Mortgages, Credit, Credit Cards, Interest Rates, Real Estate etc... SO I look ofrward to helping other as well!!
    mouth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 09:28 PM
    There are 2 very good resume programs where you can fill in the blanks by occupation.
    Resume Deluxe by WinWay,and Resume Maker by Indivdual. You can find at Best Buy.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2008, 11:00 PM

Hi, Ask Me Money!

There are plenty of free resume templates that you can find via clicking on the following search.

Free Resume Templates - Google Search

If you would like to start your cover letter and/or resume from scratch on this site, I'm sure that there would be those who would come along to advise you as to how you might make them better. You would just need to leave out your contact information on them.

Posting things like that in the Writing topic area would probably get you the most help. You might title your question something like, How to Write an Effective Resume and Cover Letter.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

Revamp my resume [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Consultant: I have been in the financial industry for about 11 years. I have been out of work for the past 1 and a half (since Dec. 2005). I want to go back into the workforce but finding it hard to find a job. My resume needs a total makeover and I am not savvy when it comes to resumes. I...

Resume Tilt [ 1 Answers ]

:) What is a resume title?

Resume [ 3 Answers ]

How to make an effective resume?

View more questions Search