Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Head,heart,or groin?
    Okay, I have a bit of a situation.

I have been with a woman for the past two years and do love her very much. We have recently broke up, by my doing. We had been having problems for the past, maybe three or four months.
    But here comes the twist... I have kissed a guy we both know, but that I would be friends with, a few times before we broke up. Since we've broken up I have slept with this guy. I know!. complicated crap really.
    Anyway the reason I'm putting all this up here is because I'm so confused and really have no one to talk to. My girlfriend wants to get back with me and as I have said I do love her, but we have had problems, the other guys interested and in some ways I just want think I should be on my own for a while

... so follow your head? Your heart? Or your groin?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 08:42 PM

I think you're right in thinking that you should be on your own for a while. Let your heart settle, let your groin calm down, and let your head clear.
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 08:45 PM

You unfortunately easier said than done thou.. really feel like I'm being pulled in 3 different directions :)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverme View Post
    ya unfortunatly easier said than done thou..really feel like I'm being pulled in 3 different directions :)
    Well, if the choices are to have your head pulled, your heart pulled or your groin pulled, I know which one is going to hurt the most. :eek: :rolleyes:

Always use your noggin'. The only thing more unreliable for life choices than the heart is the groin. Head first, baby. (although a little input from the heart and groin is recommended)

(I swear, these puns write themselves, sometimes.)
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 09:16 PM

I know, well you see is I see the boy quite often and we get on very well.. he makes me laugh in a way few are able to.. but on the other hand she loves me so much, and we have such history.. its a hard one to get my head around... ahh! (sigh :( )
    Software Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 10:51 PM

If it weren't hard, it wouldn't be worth it.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 12:03 AM

What would you be doing if your heart, head and groin were all in alignment?
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Oct 23, 2008, 06:24 AM

Wait, are you a guy or a girl?
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    What would you be doing if your heart, head and groin were all in alignment?
    Ha ha you your not wrong!! :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 06:34 AM

I'm a girl!
    Software Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 07:46 AM

A groin alignment... more puns writing themselves.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 07:58 AM

Stay single until you figure it out. This confusion doesn't have to be a bad thing, nor should it.
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 09:39 AM

Still confused but its better to get some insight, thanks guys..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Head Vs. Heart [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: I find myself in a head vs. heart situation. I have ended an emotionally draining relationship of more than 10 years. As I tried to find the courage to "move on", I found myself turning to a married woman who understood everything I had experienced and made me believe that she was also...

Leg, groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Back in Dec. 07 I was injured{kicked} at work... kicked in the groin area. Since then have experienced bad pain. I cannot lift my leg when lying down... cannot extend my leg in an outward position... have a hard time even sitting on the commode. Walking for longer than 10/15 minutes. ...

Heart vs. Head? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I love this website! My situation is a bit different than any others I have read, but long story short. I was in a bad marriage, hung out with my best friend for a solid year (husband was OK w/ it), and well, I grew very close to my best friend. Said this before. We quit talking for...

Heart or Head? [ 3 Answers ]

I dated a guy for 5 1/2 yrs. He has 2 children, now 8 and 9, both of my kids are grown and gone. I have been through a lot with him, divorce, child custody battles, driving back and forth to pick up his kids (took a whole weekend) and just the everyday things of dealing with 2 kids. Now after...

Heart or Head [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, This has to be the best site that offers the best advice and insight. I read all of your post and each of you are incredible with your depth and how to easily assess a situation. This site has helped me greatly, more then you will ever know. I thank you all for your genorisity...

View more questions Search