Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jarreau Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 03:24 PM
    1980's TV show
    Can anyone please help me! I've been searching for the title of this show for years now! I was only a kid when I saw it but there were 3 main characters, 2 guys and 1 woman, and they were dressed up like the guys from air hawk type pilot uniforms. They had transforming powers though. They had little triangular badges that when they touched it it would glow and they'd say "power on!!" or something like that and they would transform with armor on. I can only remember one of the guys being able to fly when he transformed. That's all I remember but I ope that's descriptive enough for anyone to ID it. Any help would be great!! Thank you in advance!!
    Bonnie46 Posts: 113, Reputation: 16

Oct 22, 2008, 03:32 PM

G-Force? Mark, Jason, Princess - they turned into birds or hawks? And it looked like animatino out of Japan or something?
    Bonnie46 Posts: 113, Reputation: 16

Oct 22, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Battle of the Planets: G-Force.

Oct 22, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie46 View Post
    G-Force? Mark, Jason, Princess - they turned into birds or hawks? and it looked like animatino out of Japan or something?
    Sadly no.. A friend of mine told me that same name but I looked it up on YouTube and it's not it. Sorry I also forgot to mention that it was live action
    dr_horse Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 02:26 PM

Is this Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future?

YouTube - Captain Power Intro

Oct 24, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_horse View Post
    Is this Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future?

YouTube - Captain Power Intro
    OMG that's it!! I love you!! Hahahha omg it feels great to see it again after so many years!! Wow I never thought id ever find it again! You are the yo!! Thank you for everything!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's? Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Ok this is driving me crazy!! There was a movie I watched hundreds of times as a child it has a little girl (who is real) and all kinds of animals (that are muppet like). There was a book worm (yes an actual worm) that lived at the library and there was some kind of hole that her friends (a purple...

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

1980's film [ 1 Answers ]

This documentary follows the rise and fall of a german-born performance artist on New York's lower East Side in the early 1980's. Name the film

1980's sci fi [ 3 Answers ]

this is driving me mad!! Think it's a film about an astronaut who has an accident in space when he comes back to earth he's able to do mathematical equations and run really fast but when he does his eyes turn from green to yellow then to red.. red is bad... that's all I can remember. Can anyone...

View more questions Search