Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtcandelaria Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Dog vaccine
    Hi,

I just bought a 7 week old pekingese. What kind of vaccine he needs and when do I bring him to the vet ?

Tks/Dinah
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 02:53 PM

You can take him to the vet now for a check up. The vet will advice you what your new pup needs and when.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Oct 22, 2008, 03:22 PM

I would say start him on his shots as soon as possible, and avoid brining him into public places where other animals have been until he's been fully vaccinated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Vaccine [ 2 Answers ]

My cousin passed away and I took her dog because no one wanted to take care of them. I found out that the girl who is 5 was last vaccinated June or July of 2004. The boy who was born in 2005 was never vaccinated I can't afford to pay the price to make up for all that they missed. Someone gave me a...

Chicken Pox W/ Vaccine? [ 1 Answers ]

My son possibly has chicken pox. The bumps look like insect bites but there are many of them and he complains of aches. Is this possible? If so how long will it last?

Gardasil Vaccine [ 7 Answers ]

I heard about this vaccine that is promoted in my school. Is it only for sexually active women? I am 18 and still a virgin. Is Gardasil for me? How can you get infected with hpv if you're not sexually active? Thanks

HPV vaccine [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the HPV vaccine prevents STIs?

Mmr vaccine [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 and have just had the mmr vaccine, is it normal to have massively swollen glands in the throatand aches and pains?

View more questions Search