Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    path Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Oct 22, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Plane parachute toy
    When I was a kid in the early 70's I got a toy for christmas and have never seen one like it since. It was a plane or helicopter that was suspended in the air by a plastic L shape. Below it was a round disc that would rotate. You had to pull a trigger and drop little parachutes down into holes in the disc. I would love to know the name of this toy or see a picture of it again.
    path Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Oct 28, 2008, 07:22 AM

Also you would look through a view finder at the top and you would see the little holes as they came around and that is how you knew when to pull the leaver to drop the little yellow thing into the hole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would this plane take off? [ 84 Answers ]

I'm thinking this question had to been asked before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything on it. It's really bugging me, because I never could find out the right answer. Suppose you have a jet airplane sitting on a runway. But this runway acts like a treadmill. The jet starts it's...

Value of old wood plane [ 1 Answers ]

The plane is 21" long with a 2.5" blade. The only visible marking is # 7 on the front . I am looking for the maker and or the possible value. It was given to my dad from his dad. My dad was 84 when he died 20 years ago so it's over 100 yrs old. Any help would be great.

Jet plane [ 3 Answers ]

Is pressure inside Jet plane is nearly 1atm when it flying?

Blonde on a Plane [ 2 Answers ]

(Only my hairdresser knows for sure ;) ) A Plane is flying to Toronto. A blonde gets up from her economy class seat, and takes a seat in first class. The flight attendant notices this, approaches her, and says "miss, this is first class--you are going to have to move back to your seat in...

Parachute troops [ 1 Answers ]

When were parachute troops first used in combat where they were dropped from the sky

View more questions Search