Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie42276 Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Oct 22, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Shared parenting guidelines
    Children have the right to never hear a parent, a relative, or a friend of a parent run down or degrade the other parent:p. So what to do if this happens?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 09:13 AM

That is a really tough one to answer. I am a product of that environment and it took me a lot of years to realize that Dad was not the bastard that mom made him out to be. All you can do is to remain positive and if a family member is doing this, put a stop to it in no uncertain terms. If it is an X that is harder, but please try and talk to who ever it is and let them know that this is not healthy for the children's sake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shared Parenting Agreement / Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

Divorced in Cincinnati and signed a Shared Parenting Agreement. There is a sentence in this agreement that states both parties should have access to son's records. However, ex stopped paying for son's private school education, but yet he phones the school wanting to know the balance of the...

Relocation with shared parenting agreement in OHIO [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is almost two years old and her father and I both live in the same city in Ohio and have a shared parenting agreement. The visitation works fine and I have her approximately 80% of the time. He is saying he wants to move to Cleveland which is about 150 miles away. He thinks he can have...

Does shared parenting mean I can't leave the state? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for 7 years and I was thinking about moving out of state. We have shared parenting in the state of Florida. Do I have to have my ex permission to move?

View more questions Search