Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hase5826 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2003, 10:08 PM
    I want to call to Judge without my lawyer
    I am plaintiff.
    Oct,2002. My lawyer submitted paper for summary judgment at New York Supreme court.
    Nov,2002. Oral argument of summry judgment was supposed to hold court
    After a few months, My lawyer said judge cancelled oral agument.
    He said now we are waitting for ruling of judge.
    8 month has past from last October.
    My lawyer said, wait!
    I want to ask judge or judge secretary about my case without my lawyer.
    Can I call to judge.
    Can Judge explain to me without my lawyer ?
    ajackson Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2003, 09:38 AM
    I want to call to Judge without my lawyer
    Hi;

NO! Do not call the judge. Any information you want concerning your case can be obtained by calling the clerk of court and giving him/her your docket number. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What ? 2 ask a lawyer for custody? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help!! My son is 10 yrs old and my ex and I have joint custody and our son lives with him. I have recently found out that my ex signed our son over to his sister and now she has a "guardinship papers" our my son. I went to get him and she would not give him up. I later found...

How do I get this company before a judge? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I opened a store credit card account back in the mid 80's and purchased many things through the store. Over the years, every time we were unable to come up with the full minimum payment all at once, we contacted the 800 number on our bills and made an arrangement to do weekly...

Don't judge me... Help me [ 10 Answers ]

It all started in April I met this girl she was beutifull I'm serious all my friends,I mean everyone in the town was nuts about the girl she had just moved down from denver Colorado. So I start getting to know her she tells me she's 17 she looks like she 19 I was also 17 I met her parants they also...

Lawyer took my money! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sue my former attorney's malpractice insurance for her misappropriating my funds? I filed a formal complaint with the California state bar. They found that she had misappropriated my funds, but by the end of the divorce had paid what they thought she owed (even though I had to fight over 2...

View more questions Search