Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickeym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 12:55 AM
    My think my girlfriend still love her baby daddy
    My girlfriend has a 1 year old baby, we been together for 8 months and her and the father been broken up for about 10 but they still be on the phone fighting. She says it cause the baby. She also says she don't want to be with him and she loves me. But it looks kind of different I don't know what to do?
    peaches_8702 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 01:32 AM

If you really aren't sure I think you should talk to your girlfriend about it. She was always be tied to her baby's daddy because of the baby but you should trust her. All strong relationships are based on trust!!
    Good luck!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 06:05 AM

If you can't trust her, then it will never work as trust and relationships go hand in hand. I can understand your point of view because I also don't like my fiancée talking to her ex, but she has 2 kids with him so I know they need too. Bring up your concerns with her, communication helps a lot, when I brought it up my partner was nice and understood and wants me to be present whenever she has to talk to him. Things can be solved easily with a few sentences to her and talking about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 08:06 AM

How involved is ex?? As Rome said, talking and listening to each other is the way to go, but you may be insecure because of something else. If she isn't doing anything to make you feel this way, it may be you that has the problem, and you really need to know where those feeling start, and why.

More background will help pin this down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PROBLEMS with scared baby daddy [ 20 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy (30 yrs.old) for about 3-4 months. Yes, we've had unprotected sex. . We've had the "what if" talk about me getting pregnant, and he says "it takes two". Everything was cool, then I found out I was! He told me to go to the doctor, do things the right way. 2-3 weeks pass,...

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

My baby daddy wants to sign up his parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

How does the father of my baby sign up his rights?

Just found out I'm daddy, and the other guy won't give up custody, but doesn't love her [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Our daughter is 15 months old, I just found out that I am her father. Since then me and mommy are togather raising our daughter. The guy she was with last she also has children with, when Kate was born I wasn't around and they were told they need a father, when she was knocked out from the...

Baby daddy. Need help. [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my baby's daddy has been together for 5months and the baby isn't here yet,but he's telling me what I can and cann't do to my own child.he is 35 and I'm 19.he has 5 other children and one he don't know if its his. He just got out of a ten year dating thing with his two littlest chlidrens...

View more questions Search