Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Oct 22, 2008, 12:30 AM
    Helter Skelter Life
    My life seems to have gone in all too many crazy directions. I can't seem to keep on one track to make it as simple as I want it to be. I want to make good decisions about things since I am getting older now and would like to slow down the pace. I have many things I worry about that keep me up at night. Is there someone on your staff that can give me a psychic reading online to tell me what direction to go? I was born on Nov 25, 1955. If you need more info I would be glad to give it to them. Thanks for your help... I'll be waiting for your answer.
    cliffdonovan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 01:22 AM
    Everyone has doubts about life and how it is going. Life does not go smoothly for anyone. We want life to be smooth sailing but it isn't. Hang in there.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 23, 2008, 03:33 PM

I've faced some of the same issues in my life. For a 41 year old spiritualist, I can be a total spaz. I used to feel like I should radiate that aura of serenity that so many deeply spiritual people have. But I've learned as I've gotten to know some of them better that appearances can be deceiving! Also, I got the wonderful gift of a Fox power animal. He showed me you can be fox-like, full of restless energy, doing sixteen things at once, zigging here, zagging there, and still be deeply fulfilled and spiritual. He helped me accept that about myself. When I was beating myself up for being all over the place, multi-tasking, doing a little of this and a little of that and shifting from one to another in my busy life, he said, "The shortest distance between two points is almost never the Fox's path."

I really love the Tao Te Ching by Jane English and Gia-Fu Feng. Beautiful translation and wonderful b&w photography. In Taoism, busyness is like a mortal sin! ;) You might find that approach helpful.

Anyway, if you want me to do a Tarot reading for you, drop me a private message and I'll see what comes up for you.

Blessings,

Alder
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 25, 2008, 08:52 PM
    You entered this plane with a spiritual quality in your makeup allowing you to be one of the peacemakers in society. Your strengths come from an ability to listen and absorb. You are a fixer, a mediator, and a very diplomatic type of person using persuasive skills rather than forcefulness to make your way in the world. When you embrace and exhibit the strength of your spiritual side, you are intuitive, idealistic, and visionary. These extremes make you interesting with much to offer society. You have the potential to be a deep-thinker, and no doubt interested in understanding many of life's mysteries and more intriguing facets.

If you are living with the positive attributes, you are apt to have the most delicate ability to be balanced and fair. You clearly see the full spectrum of viewpoints in any argument or situation, and because of this, people may seek you out to be a mediator. In this role you are able to settle disputes with the most unbiased flair. There is sincere concern for others; you think the best of people, and want the best for them. You are honest and open in thought, word and deed. You excel in any form of group activity where your expertise in handling and blending people can be used effectively. Manners and tact mark your way with others, and you are not one to dominate a group or situation. You are the master of compromise and of maintaining harmony in your environment. As the ultimate team member, you never demand praise or recognition.

In many ways, you are a creature of habit and routine, and you like your path and pattern well worn and familiar. Your ability to analyze and render accurate judgments is a wonderful natural trait you bring to the business world. You strive for complete accuracy and even perfection in your work. Perhaps you are not a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person.

On the negative side, nervous energy is a trait. Because of this, you may be seen as an extremist who is sometimes the zealot in expressing likes and dislikes. Nervous tension can bring the normally easygoing self into a state of emotional outrage, which to those around you, may seem so out of character. Indeed you can sometimes become oversensitive. In some instances, you also become its weakness. You may find it hard to decide what to do at times. Twos often struggle against indecisiveness. Making decisions and getting your life in gear, so to speak, may be a challenge. You have a tendency to harbor feelings of uneasiness, and dissatisfaction with accomplishments and personal progress in life. The biggest obstacle and difficulty you may face is that of passivity and a state of apathy and lethargy. If negative to any degree, you are able to accomplishes very little, you may lack common sense, and you are quite often unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

You prefer a more amiable and less competitive environment, often shunning the business world. You can best serve society in endeavors utilizing your skills of counseling and guidance. Much of your idealism is people oriented and quite humanitarian in nature. You expect a great deal of yourself.

You have a dark blue Aura.

Oct 26, 2008, 07:11 AM

Thank you so much for your reading. I am wondering what it means to have a dark blue aura. Can you elaborate on that? P

Oct 26, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Blues enjoy being around people all the time. They are very social, the perfect caretakers and helpers, always interested in and concerned about other people's needs. These traits allow them to be loving and in service to their family or friends. Blues are found in all areas of society, wherever service and support is needed. The biggest gift for these loving personalities is to help and support their family and friends. They are family oriented people who love being with their partners, children or friends. Planning picnics, creating nice meals, nothing seems too much if it is enjoyed and appreciated. Blues have friends for life.

The most important aspect of a Blues life is living in healthy, harmonious relationships. Blues want to be loved and appreciated. They make wonderful mates because they love to take care of and support their loved ones. They will do anything to create a happy and harmonious family life. They often expect their partner to return their love or be as much supportive and caring. They need to understand that other color personality characters might not understand the strong emotional depth they possess and also have different emotional and mental behaviors.

Blues want to be married and live in affectionate, solid family units. Love and affection is more important to them than sex and passion. Kissing, cuddling and feeling their partner's affection and emotional love are more important than sexual excitement and stimulation. Sexuality is a deep, emotional and spiritual experience and creates a strong bond between the lovers. Blues are loyal and monogamous. They need to be aware that if they are too emotionally demanding with their partner, they might push them away. In disharmonious relationships they have problems with letting go. The very words, "let go," are key words for all Blues.

Blue personalities are not very interested in money. Emotional and spiritual values are far more important and play a much larger role in their life. They are careful with money and have a rather conservative approach to it. They need to make sure to cover all their expenses and needs and normally do not take any financial risks. Blues are born nurses, caretakers, counselors and therapists. They are also born listeners and easily tune into other people's feelings and thoughts. If Blues choose an occupation, which does not offer these opportunities, they are still usually known as the "nice, good person around the corner." They would be the people you go to if you have any problems or want to unload any emotional disturbances.

Blues solve their problems by being peaceful, looking inside themselves, and asking the right questions. They must learn to listen and trust their intuition, their inner voice, and then deal with the situation. Because of their strong intuition and their inner knowledge, Blues usually know what they should do. Their main problem is taking action and making changes. The biggest challenge for Blues is letting go of old habits and patterns and openly embracing new situations. Blues are good listeners and have the ability to tune into other people's inner world. They have a strong intuition and healing power. This is why they are often found in professions in which they can be helpful, nurturing or supportive. Typical "Blue" occupations are: Nurse, caretaker, priest, nun, housewife, mother, child care worker, service personal, social-worker, counselor, teacher, therapist, consultant, healer, secretary, accountant, personal manager and volunteer.

To become centered, Blues must learn the difficult lesson of loving themselves. If they can overcome their biggest fear, which is to not be loved and to be alone, they can express their deep feelings freely and then live a compassionate, happy and fulfilling life. It is important for Blues to set their own boundaries and make clear decisions. They must learn to say, "No," if it feels like "no." Connecting with their personal power and then using it allows them to achieve their goals and give out even more love.

Blues need a lot of time for themselves. They like being in a quiet atmosphere, listening to harmonious music or just sitting in a peaceful room. Being alone is relaxing and allows them to go within. Allowing peace and silence to occur are important activities for Blues to find their purpose in life. Meditation and prayer are the most important and powerful tools they can use to achieve inner peace and happiness and to recharge their own life energy batteries. Going to church or a meditation class is an excellent way of meeting like-minded people and getting involved into a spiritual way of life.

Blues need to constantly be aware of their sensitive and powerful emotional system. Understanding their Mind/Body relationship will help them to stay healthy and strong. If Blues have a question or want to solve a problem, they need to be quiet, stay centered and go inward. If they ask a question in this peaceful state of mind they will hear and immediately sense the answer inside. The challenge for Blues is not only to hear and trust their inner voice, but also to act on it and live their inner knowledge in the real world.

Oct 26, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Aura's are seen... since I can't see you I am just trying to read between the lines. It may be possible that you have different parts to your aura giving different colors. Mind you you have almost seven layers on your aura which can change the reading of the Dark Blue Aura. For example if you have red around your head you may be hot tempered but extremely passionate or if yellow you are very intelligent or green self sacrificing and a helper to plants, animals and humans. People with green auras usually service in the health department be it a doctor, psychologist, social worker, teacher etc. Brown aura's and you could be very crafty and in the construction industry, pink and you are very loving and affectionate (giving more then receiving)... there are so many different things that come with different colors of the aura. Since I see a lot of indications pouring from your readings amongst other things they resemble traits of the blue I have made the assumption you are blue. The thing is, blue's can worry themselves to death especially around finances. They loose sleep trying to look at the big picture and ponder solutions. The only problem is blues always take the logical approach and have hard time adjusting to the fact that life will take care of itself... they want control... control over everything and if they don't get the control they need then what your saying fits.

Oct 26, 2008, 09:25 AM
    In the first post I entered your information based on your life path number in numerology as the number 2. This year in particular however, you are in the first stage of the nine-year cycle, you are passing through 1 for 2008 and will be entering a new cycle on November 25, 2009 as 2 (your life path number). For this year you can expect life to offer you changes and possible new beginnings. Love, career or residence changes. This is a year that can kick off a whole new cycle of events in your life. It can also be a time of endings, so be ready for much activity and emotional change. It's time to transform your dreams, aspirations, hopes and intentions into physical reality. You may feel and recognize the need for a life change, but could decide to stay rooted in your current situation. The only problem is that you may delay too long and miss the opportunities now turning your way. Stay positive and take a fresh approach.

Just so you know, you are setting the path now for the next while of the cycle so think through carefully but try not to stay in control. Try to let go and go with the flow of things... trust that the divine has you and that everything will work out in its best interest for you. You can not have control over everything only deal with what you can and don't take on too many projects this year. This year is unstable for you but its only the beginning. Though you may think the progress is not showing remember that all the seeds you have planted in 2008 will begin to grow and you will receive some results in 2009.

Best wishes

Oct 26, 2008, 02:51 PM

April... I think I love you! :) Your reading makes so much sense to me. I'm really looking forward to 2009! Hugs p

Oct 27, 2008, 01:57 PM
    :)

Oct 28, 2008, 10:20 AM

April, this last Sunday I had my cards read. She told me I would be moving out of my town. You said I would have a residence change also. Maybe I thought that if I did move it wouldn't be too far from my job because I asked her if I would be changing jobs. She said yes since I was going to move. If I moved it would be a miracle since we are in the middle of renovating our 1928 home. I love this house. I had two reasons for this reading. To hear about the future of my partner in which I'm very worried about and the spirit(s) in my home. I only had 10 minutes with her which wasn't long enough. Just like you said, us "Blues or 2's" watch our money very closely and I didn't want to spend more than $10. :) Now I kind of wish I did stay longer. Is there anymore that you can say about my future than you did. I know its hard since I'm not there with you. But you were so right on about so many things. And I know you only have so much time with every one that writes you. Ricky(my partner) read your readings and he doesn't usually get into this kind of thing a whole lot but he says... will she tell me about me? It made me smile but at the same time it worries me even more. He said... like when I'm going to die? Even though he tells me he isn't going to die any time soon. If you could help us out we would be appreciative to you. What you told me in the posts you have sent to me I can see he and I in them even if it was MY reading. I don't know how you gave yourself the name April wine but I a wine drinker myself so its seems right to me that we connected. :) If you can't tell me anything else just know I am so happy that you did write me initially. Rickys BD is May 26, 1959 hugs p

Oct 28, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Didn't you know wine keeps you young? :) There is something about your partner I wanted to mention but I have had a bit of a ruff night and will compose you a message for Ricky by tomorrow night. Your right, it is difficult for me because I like to make hand/eye contact before I read them. I will try my best. I am sensing orange for Ricky but could change that tomorrow upon my reading. I will through out a tarot for you and your friend as well. By the way, no one writes me messages about this and I am happy to help anyone.

Oct 30, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Sorry for the delay.

Life Path 1:
    I have cut and pasted some of the issues outlined in previous posts as Ricky's Life Path is 1 (this would describe you the best as per the stars). Just to be clear this is not a stage Ricky…this is you and your life's path just as the writer was a 2. Ricky, you entered this plane with skills allowing you to become a leader type rather easily. Your nature is charged with individualistic desires, a demand for independence, and the need for personal attainment. Many of our military generals, corporate leaders, and political leaders are men and women having the Life Path 1. When you display positive traits your mind is capable of significant creative inspiration, and it possesses the enthusiasm and drive to accomplish a great deal. You are very good at getting the ball rolling; initiating new projects is your forte. You are at your best when confronted with obstacles and challenges, as you combat these with strength and daring. This is both the physical and inner varieties of strength. With this strength comes utter determination and the capability to lead. As a natural leader you have a flair for taking charge of any situation. You have a tendency to do this, even if, at times, it is not appropriate for you to do so.

Highly original, you may have talents as an inventor or innovator of some sort. In any work that you choose, your independent attitude can show through. You have very strong personal needs and desires, and you feel it is always necessary to follow your own convictions. You tire of routine and highly detailed tasks rather quickly.

You are ambitious and assertive in promoting yourself. Although you may hide the fact for social reasons, you can be self-centered and demand to have your way in many circumstances. That said, for the most part, you are considered very good company, friendly, good-natured, and a wonderful conversationalist. People like you and are drawn to you. It is a good thing they are, because you are very sensitive to disapproval and you don't handle it very well.

You always have the potential for greatness as a leader, but they may fail as a follower. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to follow for a while before you are allowed to lead and this can be a difficult time. When not fully developed and expressing the negative side of this number, the demeanor may appear very dependent rather than independent, particularly in the early years. If you are expressing this negative trait of the number, you are likely to be very dissatisfied with your circumstances, and long for self-sufficiency. This might be defined as the weak or dependent side. On the strong side of this negative curve, the energy can become too self-serving, selfish and egotistical. Avoid being too bossy and demanding.

Oct 30, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Current Cycle – 2:
    Communication, change, experience, decisions and sexual magnetism are key issues for you this year. You are so busy and totally involved in the activity of life, meetings, errands, answering mail and the telephone, making arrangements, attending parties that you might want to consider installing a revolving door in your home. Suddenly everyone needs you. This whirlwind of activity is a result of the changing cycle of 5. These many experiences are necessary so that you will have enough information available to make the decisions that eventually must be made during this period. Experience is your most important lesson and change will be the result. You are at a turning point in your life when you can look back over the past 4 years and decide if you like the direction in which you are headed. If you are dissatisfied, this is the time to make the change.

You feel a restless energy that keeps you on the move, propelling you into the mainstream of life. You don't want to miss anything because your curiosity is at its peak. Because learning is part of the curiosity feel now, you should consider taking courses in some area that you find stimulating as well as practical for the future. Absorbing information is easier now because your mind is active as your body.

During a 5 cycle, the opposite sex suddenly discovers you. Your date book fills as you become the life of the party, surrounded by admirers. This attention is part of the cosmic plan that becomes more obvious under the 6.

Your nervous system is highly activated so avoid alcohol and drugs, drive with care and resist temptations that would undermine your effectiveness. With that in mind, it is time for fun, excitement, sexual relationships, experience and learning. Make the necessary changes and flow with them. 5 is the cycle representing change and in 2009 when you are in cycle 6 you will be seeking balance.

Oct 30, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Aura – Orange:
    I was correct under my original feeling that Ricky is orange…which signifies independence and a strong achievement drive. Weird…I didn't think I could sense these things over the computer before actually looking into it.

Orange personalities are the creative adventurers in the color spectrum. They have an inner urge to be creative, active and enjoy life to its fullest. They are also individual and independent and integrate physical and mental qualities. They enjoy the challenge and excitement of forming and shaping physical reality. Orange personalities love to imagine and plan strategies for their next adventure or project and then put those plans into action. They need to be involved in the actual working process and want to physically shape and form their own ideas. They have difficulty sitting back and letting other people do things for them. They are always busy building, organizing and shaping their projects and physical reality. An Orange personality's motivation in life is based on how much pleasure and satisfaction they get out of their own adventures, challenges and creative projects. They want to be adventurous, creative and live out their own ideas.

Oranges mainly live within their own heads. They plan and prepare their creative projects extremely well because they want to challenge themselves and others. They want to show themselves that they can achieve the results they were aiming for. Conquering and overcoming the obstacles of the impossible, either within their own mind or within physical reality, is primarily what they are looking for. They also need to convince others of their abilities to be in control of their own success. For these creative adventurers, life is real, concrete and tangible. Oranges have a need to be in charge of their own physical, emotional and mental reality. Physical Orange personalities channel their energy into adventures and pleasures of the physical world. They thrive on excitement, adventure, thrill and danger. They enjoy challenging and conquering all facets of physical reality, to "boldly go where no one has gone before." They love to discover their own physical limitations and then expand upon them. Many Orange personalities will create unusual, risky and often dangerous situations for the purpose of feeling more alive. They enjoy working on new, daring enterprises and projects, which promise to be challenging, exiting and adventurous. These courageous people love to do business, create companies, sell and market products, plan and generate strategies and organize and work out deals. They are not afraid of going into the details or doing the necessary work, but they prefer to stimulate and energize their ideas and projects. It is important for them to be actively involved, to get things going.

Orange personalities have the capacity to mentally tune into other people's minds or into virtually any situation they may wish to conquer. They also have the ability to figure out what patterns, risks and advantages are involved in those same situations. Orange people love physical activities, which are thrilling and exiting. They enjoy sports such as surfing, parachute gliding, mountain climbing and other similar action filled events. They need the excitement, pleasure and fulfillment provided by physical movement and adventure. They prefer individual, competitive sports to organized, team sports or challenges. Oranges often feel uncomfortable if they can't move their bodies or find themselves engaged in the wrong type of activity. Orange personalities have problems relaxing both physically and mentally enough to adequately get to know themselves. They have difficulties in recognizing who they are emotionally, mentally and spiritually. The primary goal of an Orange personality is to enjoy life, have fun and be creative.

Orange personalities are not very social people. They prefer to live in their own world of adventure, thrill and excitement and to lose themselves in their own creative projects. They don't particularly care what others or society in general thinks about them. Nor do they take those thoughts very personally if they are considered to be egotistical, self-absorbed or self-centered. They have not asked for any attention or justification, they simply want to do their own thing. Oranges don't necessarily follow the rules of society. They are actually the people who constantly try to expand and exceed societies or others personal expectations, limitations and restrictions. Their bodies and minds are designed to conquer all physical limitations and boundaries. In today's society, these particular qualities are not needed as much as they obviously were several decades ago. Communication is not a high priority item for Oranges. However, they do possess the capacity to clearly explain and get across to others exactly what they want. When it comes to their ideas and projects, they do know how to communicate and do it most effectively.

Orange personalities are loners. They don't need friends or partners in their lives. Actually, they feel more alive and happy if they are involved with or have succeeded in a large project or while they are involved in a major, physical adventure. From an emotional standpoint they have difficulty in bonding. They also have a tendency of not relating well to sensitivity, compassion and gentleness. For the most part Oranges are normally not interested in solid, long-lasting partnerships or relationships. Because they are physically fit, attractive and good looking, Orange people have no difficulty in finding partners and lovers. The challenge, excitement and pleasure of meeting new people is much more thrilling than simply being together with old friends all the time. The Orange adventurers need a lot of time for themselves. Therefore close relationships are not their first priority.

Orange people are independent and self-sufficient individuals. They prefer short term or individual jobs to long-time commitments or safe occupations. They don't have much of a problem with money. Because their needs are not very high and they have the power to be creative and active, they have the abilities to create their own income without too much difficulty. If they have the chance, Oranges will love to live the physical, adventurous and thrilling life and find a way of making money with it. Oranges primarily spend their money for their unusual projects or hobbies. They don't need much in the form of luxury but they are more than willing to spend anything, and in some cases, everything they have, to make their ideas a reality.

Oranges can be strong leaders, but they actually don't care about being leaders at all. They prefer going their own way, fulfilling their own dreams of creative adventures. They can be powerful and creative leaders if they see the necessity of working with other team members. They perform best in an environment that provides them a certain degree of freedom and independence. Orange personalities are creative problem solvers. They are able to view and recognize all factors, calculate the risks involved, go through all possibilities in their head, and make sure they have all the equipment they need and then take action. They prefer physical or mental challenges and are often found in jobs, which guarantee them a degree of independence. Oranges are often found in business, sales, marketing or any other occupation that allows them to experience personal freedom. Typical "Orange" occupations are: Stunt men, mountain climbers, adventurers, business men, sales persons, designers, developers, architects, explorers and private investigators.

Orange personalities need to understand that to explore the inner worlds is the greatest adventure a human being can experience. To take the journey into their inner reality, explore this unknown land and to expand their consciousness, is the biggest challenge they will ever face. Orange persons reach harmony if they recognize that their life needs balance a balance of body, mind and spirit. To explore the outer as well as the inner world enables them to experience life on all levels. Oranges will know what to do and what not to do. Inner Knowledge and Wisdom can be achieved if the creative energies flow freely and are expressed to help and support humanity. Connecting with their own feelings and staying open and caring toward humanity are vitally important aspects for Oranges.

Orange personalities recharge their life energy batteries if they live their creative capacity in a harmonious way. They must come to understand how unimportant it is to force themselves into dangerous experiences or unhealthy situations. By using their power to create and help humanity and to experience their inner world of sensitivity, feelings and personal growth, they will find positive and harmonious ways of expressing and recharging their life energy.

Oct 30, 2008, 10:51 PM

Note:
    Discoloration in the orange aura is associated with impatience, egotism, a low tolerance for frustration, and emotional instability – keep it in check and try to have balance in your lifestyle to keep yourself from obtaining low energy levels and it is OK to say no to someone once in a while…that is next year…this year focus on you and make the changes to keep balance and get what you want)

(I can see why you and Ricky compliment each other blue/orange. This is a compatible relationship for the most part but need to keep your tempers in check as you are both very motivated individuals and have strong opinions)

Oct 30, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Tarot Card for Ricky:
    Seven of Pentacles came up basically that means that you are to develop skills relative to your hearts desire. Trust yourself and the generosity of the divine force. Ingenuity, growth, hard work, money and progress are the results. This is a result and it looks prosperous as you have been hard at work for some time. I believe this would indicate your career objective and may be promoted or recognized.

Tarot Card for pattijo55:
    Three of Swords came up and basically that means that you are to align, center in true self and know that you are not alone. Have faith. This card signifies a conflict, disruption, heartbreak and separation. Please don't look at this as a negative card, just remember that everything happens for a reason and that in the event of what may seem like a bad result is actually an opportunity for expansion. I know I wanted to talk to you about your partner and when this came up it was much clearer that I needed to get back to you on that point. This card is a confirmation of a possibility of conflict, disruption, heartbreak and separation of that relationship as a heart is being pierced by the sword (swords also stand for action). Remember that conflict in a relationship means growth so try to open the communication in your relationship.

Oct 30, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Hope that helps! Best regards April :)

Oct 31, 2008, 08:44 AM

Thank you so much for all the time you took to send us all this information. I have only one more thing that is worrying me that maybe you could shed some light on. I'll make this as short as possible. We are renovating a old house. I'm buying it contract for deed. Supposedly that is not a secure way to go. I've been told that the owners can practically back out in some way after the buyers have sunk all their money into the improvements to leave them pretty much just as renters with nothing to show for their hard work or money. I do know I should contact an atty to look at the contract and the background on the house (taxes, leins etc) but I really don't have even $100 to spend on that. My sister says and you may not have a house at the end of 7 yrs either) which may be true. I think it worries me so much because in your reading to me you say something about a residence change, then a card reader here in my town told me the same thing. If you could tell me anything on this I will be truly appreciative. Hugs p

Oct 31, 2008, 01:03 PM
    I am a residential/commercial real estate paralegal but this is a good question to bring up to an attorney at law as I am situated in Canada and our residential contractual laws differ a great deal. Everything is dictated in your contract (and every contract can be unique... some do not go by standard application) and all parties to a contract are governed by that contract and a potential breach by a party is subject to consequences outlined therein but there are loop holes and I suggest that you do have a lawyer review the contractual obligations of both parties and maybe try to find a way to secure your interests on the deed/title maybe by way of Caveat? The last thing you want to do is invest in the property now to later have it taken away from you. $100 is a piece of mind and I suggest that you conduct the search at land titles office in your jurisdiction (do you know if there are others on the deed/title who may have interest in the property? Or any other creditors? Did they make the contract using good-faith? Is the contract enforceable and reasonable?) you need to know this prior to signing off in any event. There should be some protective clauses in the contract and there are governing laws in your state that would apply to the contract... you can pull the appropriate legislation and do your own homework as well (this way you will be more equipped and better informed to make further inquires with your lawyer). Another thing keep your receipts for everything as any investment made by you to increase the property value should be replayed to you at the current market value. Mind you that they could argue that in Court if it ever comes to that on the basis that they where unaware (is there any clauses reflecting the default?). Secure your future NOW do not let a couple hundred dollars stand in your way... you have much more to loose later.

Now for the reading aspect of it... nothing to me indicates a loss of property, essentially it is the exact opposite... in Ricky's readings it evidences an increase in maternal or earthly possessions (pentacles (results)) and that Ricky is working hard to ascertain them. The home is under renovations... do you live in this property yet? If not this may indicate your move or change of residence. Remember that I read each of you and Ricky's suggests changes to make stability whereas for you it evidences the swords (action (fight or flight)) hardship and conflict in your romantic relationship therefore potentially causing a separation or brief separation... you may be changing residence but this does not particularly indicate that you will loose the property. The tarot card may not even mean a separation par say but rather conflict and disruption this card pierces the heart indicating to me that the conflict will be matters of the heart. Be sure to evaluate your situation and address these matters of concern accordingly... you will not sleep at night if you don't get a piece of mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

I am going to be alone all of my life! [ 3 Answers ]

I seem to have been alone for ever. I haven't had a girlfriend in years with one acception last month I went out with this girl for a week treated her really well and within a week I got dumped last night she was throwing herself at my friend and making a right whore out of herself in the process I...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search