Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 31, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Please let me know if this makes any sense? I have a habit of rambling? :)

By the way Happy Hallows Eve!
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Nov 2, 2008, 09:25 AM

I'm a bit confused about your email. You said... Please let me know if this makes any sense? I have a habit of rambling? I'm not sure what you were talking about. Did you mean the former emails you sent me? You are amazing. I am so so appreciative of all the time you have taken on my questions. I think the one thing that I am worried about is my house (not taking away about my partners health). I have this pit in my stomach that I'm going to lose it (the house). I feel like it will be a legal thing. Or something like the homeowner is hiding something. I've heard stories where pp have put a lot of money into a home or business only to lose it it the end to sell it. Monday I'm going down to the municipal bldg to find out if there is a lien or 2nd mortgage on the house. I know I should have done that beforehand. I read you mind didn't I ? :) I am starting to think the pennies that show up in the house is my gramma trying to tell me something about this. I don't know if I told you but I found her picture on the floor of my office the other day out of the blue. I could go on and on (as you know) so I will let you go... and I'll get back to you if anything becomes of my investigating. Hugs p

Nov 2, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Keep me posted and best of luck :)

Nov 4, 2008, 09:13 AM

Well the worst is true. There's a 2nd mortgage on our house. Our appt at our atty is at 2:30 taday... wish us luck. April I don't want to move from my dream house. We have put our hearts and souls into this place. Don't care about the money so much as the hard work and love we have for this ole place. I hate to ask you to do more for me but if you can sometime... please read my cards about moving. My heart is sinking by the minute. Hugs p

Nov 4, 2008, 07:06 PM
    I hope everything went well at 2:30 today! I am confident that you will succeed in obtaining the home as your own. Remember the law of attraction... think its yours and take it. Don't let your worries control your thoughts and the doubts to rule your actions. Want it and know it is yours!

Secondly, I wish I could see the contract somehow because that would help me assess it a bit better (on the legal spectrum) but there are privacy and confidentiality issues that's why I strongly encourage you to take it to an attorney at law in your state (since Canada's governing legislation is very different). I wouldn't worry too much on the second mortgage depending on what is going on they have to undertake to payout this debt you could not be possibly held accountable for this unless you assumed the mortgage and if you did this information would have to be disclosed before hand. I would like to know more about this deed transfer.

I will read your cards in a simple spread tomorrow... keep in touch and please vent if you need to... if you like you can private message me if you don't want everyone to read it.

Will be in touch soon.

Nov 4, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Oh and pennies are good fortune so if your grandma is giving you pennies... its for each thought of doubt. Why don't you leave a pen and paper out on the table and see if anything comes up... journal your thoughts and let it go... answers to your questions will be revealed.

Nov 5, 2008, 09:20 AM

Thank you soooo much April. We'll be looking forward to your reading. BTW... my fiancée and I were in the newspaper Monday about our coins showing up in our house. Front page at that! There is a picture of us and a picture of my gramma that I found on the floor. I'd be happy to send you a copy of the paper (we bought 12 haha) if you have a PO BOX # or another address we could use. Idon't know how to send a picture on here but I'll look into it. Your postings mean everything to us. Thanks again! Hugs p

PS We left a copy of our contract with the atty we retained. He pretty much thought it was pitiful.

Nov 8, 2008, 09:31 PM
    Ok I have pulled four cards from my deck and will do this in detail step by step for you to understand and is as follows:

Card 1: Past influence and foundation- 9 of Wands
    Wands Meaning:
    Fire Element - INTENT
    Spiritual (Aspiration, Career, Dharma)
    This is the intent that sets your course in the right direction
    -Able to maintain control. Anticipation. Discipline. Establishing order. Expecting difficulty. Productivity. Victory against opposition.
    Establish an orderly environment, both inner and outer.

Card 2: Present state of being and the environment - The Sun
    The answer is yes, joy and happiness are yours. Like the radiant orb, you shine forth, powerful, having influence, enjoying success. The life force enlivens you and all your relations. With an alert mind, a sunny disposition and a soaring spirit, your fortunes grow. You have achieved a high degree of self-master in areas of endeavor. Having met challenges and overcome adversity, you are renewed person, self reliant, trusting and open to joy. You have a sense of security as protected, safe circumstances will prevail.

Card 3: Future potential and likely outcome - 10 of Cups
    Cups meaning:
    Water Element – DESIRE
    Emotional (Instinct, Passion, Subconscious)
    The desire that fuels and motivates our lives
    -Domestic bliss. Esteem. Honor. Lasting happiness and security. True Friendship.
    Grow unconditional love.

Card 4: Summary card for future understanding and guidance
    The Deceiver
    Bondage of spirit does not satisfy the soul. Release from self-deception, addictive behavior and indulgence of lowly desires to achieve liberation. We error when decisions are motivated by fear. Lies, role-playing, showing off, superficially and vanity result from insecurity and are fear-driven. The enemy is fear; the solution is trust in god. Make sure your decisions are not clouded by fear, but rather based on facts. Temptation arises when we do something for money that offends our soul, or manipulate people and circumstances for selfish gain. Refuse to misuse your personal power.

Will summarize this in next post.

Nov 8, 2008, 09:56 PM
    You have worked hard on this home for sometime and it is coming to a finish... your almost there and seem satisfied; your only one step away from the finish line. The home is yours and it states a definite yes with regards to moving and the original question that came to your mind in the original post of November 4th. Domestic bliss. Just stop thinking of negative things and trust that it will work out. Trust in god and trust in yourself remember the law of attraction.

The cards give me relevant detail to what I have mentioned in all my previous posts without having to do this reading. Also because I can't see you or touch you it is a bit more difficult but I did say this to my cards and they did respond consistently to what was previously said. Since this is your pioneering year and a stage of independence are you having any doubts about your marriage because you seem as though your weighing out a few things out and it's not just the home... your transforming and seeking growth. Remember the cups card I pulled... it evidences domestic bliss that is your future potential but you need to let go of your own doubts. Only control what you can and don't spend nights losing sleep over it... you must find a way to come to terms with yourself and make rational decisions.

I am sorry but this is the best I can do over the computer... I wish you and your partner the best of luck in your new future together, your career and your home. This is a positive reading so best wishes.

April

Nov 9, 2008, 09:23 AM

April the only thing that bothers me is... we ARE already in the house and you say yes to moving. We have been in this house since June 2008. See what I mean? Whew... you have really put a lot into my questions. You are amazing to me. HUGS p

Nov 9, 2008, 06:03 PM
    I didn't say anything :( the cards did... I am so sorry. But keep in mind all the good news... behind all the other cards :). They came through extremely strong so keep your head up... a better opportunity is coming your way so go with the flow of the waves don't fight them... I have a four month span here for you... things will surface shortly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

I am going to be alone all of my life! [ 3 Answers ]

I seem to have been alone for ever. I haven't had a girlfriend in years with one acception last month I went out with this girl for a week treated her really well and within a week I got dumped last night she was throwing herself at my friend and making a right whore out of herself in the process I...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search