Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GamesMasta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2003, 09:24 PM
    Neihborhood kid breaks my home window
    I currently don't have home insurance and a neihborhood kid accidentally broke my large window, the window costs somewhere around 400 to 600 dollars w/o labor. The parents of the kid don't want to pay up so should I file a report w/ the police ? Sue? Or what should I do? Or is the blame on me for not having the home insurance :S?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 21, 2003, 10:01 AM
    Neihborhood kid breaks my home window
    (1) Get it on record. File a police report. (2) If the parents refuse to pay for it,then take them into small claims court. But when you do be sure you can prove that their kid did it. A wittness would be nice. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

Opening to a New Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I don't know if there's a way to do this, but I am trying to write an E-mail with a "link" on it. That link obviously leads to another webpage, and what I would like to happen is to manipulate that webpage's appearance; taking out the address bar, menu bar, tool bar, scrollbar, and...

Window repair [ 10 Answers ]

We have a large picture window in our living room with 2 plates of glass, yesterday when taking down the curtain poll, it fell and crashed into the window breaking out a hole in the inside glass, but it didn't go all the way through to the outside glass. How would one repair this, and would it be...

Window Xo restarts itself [ 1 Answers ]

:oi am using win98 and win xp together. Win98 on C drive and win xp on D drive. For few days when I open win xp it starts and then computer closes and restarts automatically. This time it says that the computer was not closed properly and option of safe mode, start previous configuration and...

View more questions Search