Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Nov 24, 2008, 09:47 PM

Today is the average day my period should start. I had a little brown blood when I wiped and nothing more. Does anyone know what that could be?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2008, 11:05 PM

Criss.. I think you should take another test on Thursday morning again or even Wednesday.. I read earlier tha you had a faint positive line since the hormones doubles up every 2 days if you truly pregnant the positive line should be more noticeable by Wednesday.. regarding the brown blood don't know what it is [implanation of the embryo maybe?]

Nov 24, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    criss ..i think u should take another test on thursday morning again or even wednesday ..i read earlier tha u had a faint positive line since the hormones doubles up every 2 days if u truly pregnant the positive line should be more noticeable by wednesday..regarding the brown blood dunno what it is [implanation of the embryo maybe?]
    Kpag, so what's going on with you?

I am going to test tomorrow since that will be two days. Also, I will test again on Friday if I don't get a BFP tomorrow.

Please let me know what's going on with you.

Nov 25, 2008, 10:24 AM

Ok, everyone... I tested again this morning and I got another faint line. Only this time it was much darker than the one a few days ago. I believe that's my answer.

I will let everyone know how my ultrasound goes on Tuesday (Dec. 2.) It will be interesting to see if I've been pregnant this whole time or if I recently got pregnant.

I also plan on testing again on Saturday to see if I can get a darker line.

I pray that all of this information is helping someone out there. I know how crazy and confussing it can feel to have all of these things going on in your body and all the posts and questions end with more questions and no one comes back and says, "Ok, I'm pregnant!" or "Man, I wasn't pregnant!"
    My goal is to help others as I have been helped.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 10:34 AM

A faint line is a line so I'd say, yup, you've got your answer and I'm going to say congrats. :)

Let us know how the ultrasound goes and keep us posted.

Also, have you started prenatal vitamins? It's important to start them asap for the health of your baby. :)

It is hard not knowing what's going on with your body, I wish we could be more help on sites like these, but sadly we cannot. But threads like this one do help, it makes people know that they aren't alone out there, that other people are going through similar things.

Good luck Crissy, and congrats again. :)

Nov 25, 2008, 03:22 PM

Woohooo girl congratssssssssssss.. a faint positive is a positiveeeeee girl,am going to test tomorrow morning too[still no period and I had serious diarrhea since yesterday night just different from any diarrhea I had in the past].weird why my test says something about only for in vitro something.. should I be able to get accurate results tomorrow?

Nov 25, 2008, 03:43 PM

Kpag, yeah, all the test say something about for invitro use. Don't know, but what kind of test did you use? I got mine from the Dollar Store. I am going to use a better brand for Friday's test. Maybe Equate or CVS brand. I'm too cheap to buy EPT or ClearBlue.

You should be able to get an accurate result since your period is MIA.

My hubby and I are really believing for twins... one boy and one girl. What are you praying for? I feel like we're partners in HPT crime. Hee Hee

Nov 26, 2008, 07:21 AM

Well to my dissapointment this morning I woke up with little cramps went to the bathroom annd there it was loooooooooooool not funny but I was about to pee on the stick lol and I remember the time of my ovulation my husband went on the trip.. so I guess I have to keep track of my ovulation time from now on and let him knowlol but hmmmm crissdy very happy for you though you got finally yr answer girl congrats!! once again

Nov 26, 2008, 10:04 AM

Kpag, still keep me updated. I will do the same after I get my ultrasound next week.

Don't give up hope, it will happen soon, and take it from me, seeing blood does not equal to not being pregnant.

Nov 26, 2008, 10:17 AM

I know girl///i feel like its coming soon... ama just try to not set my mind too much on it so it can happen lollllkeep me updated

Nov 27, 2008, 04:04 PM

Hey eveyone! My hubby wasn't so convinced by my faint positives over the last week, so he made me take another this morning and I finally got my BFP!! Whoooo Hooo! I'll be back on Tuesday with the ultrasound results. Baby Dust to everyone!!

Nov 28, 2008, 10:25 AM

Please read my other question for details and more info. On this subject.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2008, 11:16 AM
    >Threads Merged<

Please stick to ONE thread for this issue.

Nov 28, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    >Threads Merged<

Please stick to ONE thread for this issue.
    If you read the last posts on my threads then you will see that I am doing just that.:D Thanks for the merge and not just locking it. Obviously I've got my answer... I'm here to benefit others.

Nov 28, 2008, 04:59 PM

I told you girl faint positive means positiveeeeeeeeeeee woohoo congratsssssssssssss
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissyDi View Post
    Hey eveyone! My hubby wasn't so convinced by my faint positives over the last week, so he made me take another this morning and I finally got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo Hooo! I'll be back on Tuesday with the ultrasound results. Baby Dust to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!. :)
    wonderme24 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 10:19 PM

Hi Crissy I guess I can say I am going through something similar. My last period I believe was in October as you can see I do not keep track that well. I know for sure I did not get a period on November at all. I have taken 3 hpt tests which were all negative. I have symptoms such as tender breast about 2 weeks ago which only lasted about a week and now I am getting cramps also a white discharge with no odor or itching. I don't know what I can do next my husband is always out of town working but he was here for about a month straight and left again on the 21 of November so I don't know if I got lucky one of the times we use no protection. Anyway let me know I have read all your entries and can't wait to see what they say on your sonogram, best wishes.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 10:42 PM

Congrats, crissydi ;)

Dec 2, 2008, 02:35 PM

Thanks Kpag, Doula, and Southern!

Wonder, it is rather confussing. Your story does sound like mine and I am pregnant, so I would keep testing every couple of days and if nothing over this next week, then I'd just try not to focus on it and see if your period returns. Meanwhile, take prenatals with folic acid and take care of yourself.

Dec 2, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Ok, everyone, I had my second ultrasound today and they say I am 4 weeks and 4 days, but I have calculated 5 weeks exactly, since my last cycle was October 24th. Well, that's the last time I experienced bleeding.

I would have sworn I was further along! At least 9 weeks! But the ultrasound showed a small gestational sac, which they said is early in pregnancy. So, based on this one and the blob they saw 2 weeks ago, I just conceived last month!

They couldn't tell me why I have been experiencing things over the past 2 months and why my stomach is all big!

Is it normal to have bloating before you start "showing"? Maybe I'm having twins! I did see two blobs on the ultrasound, but they were spread apart and the Dr. and the NP only focused on one of the blobs. Hmmmmm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I still be pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the pass two month now and no luck. I normally have a 26 cycle but last month it was 31. My last period was 20 March, my period was due yesterday but no signs of it. I did an pregnancy test today and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sexual intercourse a couple of months ago, I took the morning after pill after because I was worried that something could have slipped. I got my period shortly after I took the pill, and I have bled every month since, but it does not feel like a regular period. I know the pill is known for...

View more questions Search