Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jul 5, 2009, 05:29 PM

Thanks Kpag! I went swimming today, to mix it from the walking. It was awesome! I did a lot of stretches and leg excercises and I was way more flexible and light in the water. It was neat feeling my stomach soften and hareden with the contractions while being submerged in water. It also helped with the cramping feeling.

I stayed in the pool for hours because I didn't feel any of the weight from my belly and I felt like I had lost a ton of weight. Well, once I got out the pool... I could barely move and I felt like I gained an extra 100lbs and was pregnant with triplets. Haa haa
    bkaMommy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissyDi View Post
    Ok everyone... 36 weeks now. YEAH! Wish I could deliver tomorrow! Soooo ready to be done. At my last ultrasound (29 weeks), it said I was a week ahead of where they originally guestimated, but they didn't change my due date. (So maybe Im more like 37 weeks?) Im hoping I will deliver soon, not sure how much more of the heat, aches, and pains, I can take. But like I said, I keep feeling like it will be soon. Pray for me to have an easy and healthy vaginal delivery. Keep ya posted!
    Hi CrissyDi... I just wanted to let you know that this thread has really helped me. I have read it from start to now. I too need confirmation of my pregnancy. I have had pregnancy symptoms now since June, however, I've had two urine test done at the doctors office, an ultrasound, and a blood test and they all say no baby. I however am not convinced that I am not pregnant. This will be my 4th pregnancy and I know how I feel. I can't really say when my last menses was because I am still bleeding monthly, however, the flow and the color are different and have been the past two months. Maybe it was too early for me to test when I did, but I don't want to keep testing and coming up negative. I cried each time I got the negative results. Anyway, just knowing that I am NOT crazy helps me to deal with whatever is going on with my body and also helps me to wait and see. I had a talk with God about this before now and I'm sure He wouldn't play with my emotions like that. Thank you for sharing your experience! Blessings :)

Jul 6, 2009, 07:52 PM
    ... actually my pregnancy symptoms started in May, mother's day weekend to be exact.:)

Jul 7, 2009, 01:54 PM

bkaMommy, I am sooooooooooooo happy that I have not shared all of this in vain. I have tried to make continuous comments in hopes someone will benefit from it. PRAISE THE LORD!

I know that your desires will be met because you have communicated them to God. Just know if you desire to be pregnant and you are not pregnant right now, then you will be. I know I asked God to show me if I was pregnant and end all the comfussion and he gave me a vision of flowing water that was stopped by a damn... later that month... finally got a positive test and I missed my period. My doctors are counting that month (Nov) as the start of my pregnancy, but I feel like I got pregnant in October. Whenever I got pregnant is no longer important to me, just that God honored my heart and opened this door for me. I originally wasn't looking to get pregnant, but once my body showed signs of it, I asked for God's will to be done and obviously this pregnany is His will and that is better than anything I could ever desire. His will and His timing! Amen!

I am at 37 weeks and what the doctors originally thought could have been a blighted ovum back in November is a full blown, healthy baby. My OB says we are head down and the placenta is in a great location and the fluid levels are great... so at this point, I could deliver any day now. All of my tests have turned out well and other than a lot of annying symptoms, I have had a very healthy pregnancy. I speak the same over you... health and wholeness in spirt, soul, and body. May you have all the provision and favor you need throughout your pregnancy and your life.

Jul 8, 2009, 06:33 AM
    Thank you again CrissiDi, for those kind words. I truly believe that God will bless us with another baby(or two);). I feel very strongly about it and have that peace you get when you seek God's guidance. I'm trying not to focus too much on it right now and just wait for nature to take it's course. It's less stressful that way:).

Anyway, back to you and yours... I know that "any-day-now" anxiety has hit you. Have you been doing what they call "preparing the nest", cleaning the house and everything else you can think of? I wish you, the baby and your husband all the best. I pray and trust God that everything will go well with the delivery.

Speaking of the baby... do you have any names picked out yet, or is that a secret you guys are holding on to until the arrival day?

Jul 9, 2009, 09:45 AM

Bk--Yes, Im trying not to be too anxious, which is hard because I keep having contractions. Thanks for the well wishes with delivery.

As for names, God gave me a vision of twins. The doctors have confirmed there is a boy and I believe the other will be a girl. (boy- Kai Maxwell Benton and girl- Chloe Madison Benton) What about you? Any names or genders you believe God is showing you?

I do know what you mean about that peace you get when you seek God and especially when you've heard from God. That's how I felt in the beginning about being pregnant and despite all medical technology... here I am at 37 weeks. I also feel that way about the twins although there is only one showing on the ultrasound.I was wrestling with these things for a while, until I decided to completely release them to God and let His word become manifest in my life, by activating His word through my faith. I have relaized that I must give it to God in prayer, confess it with my mouth and believe in my heart that He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. And when I do all these things, then what I desire must manifest. So far I have a proven track record with that formula in my life. It's all just a matter of time. Hallelujah!

Please keep me updated.

Jul 10, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Hi Cris... You have me over here all teared up! But, tears of joy! :). We have so much in common. I too, feel as though I'm having twins. However, I have yet to produce a positive pregnancy test. I have let it go and left it with God. I got so upset when I called my ob office to ask them to do another blood test(quantatative) and I felt like they were just not listening to me. I prayed and asked God to help me to calm down and just let Him have His way. They're only going by "book knowledge", I'm going on the wisdom of God.;)

Anyway... getting back to the names, I love the ones you have chosen. Do they have specific meanings? God brought to me the name Saige-which means wise. It can either be a boy or a girl name (Sage-the spelling for a boy). So I know for a fact that this will be the name of one of them because it came from God. I was reading the Bible the other day looking for more names when the parable about the woman named Jael came up. Saige Jael---:cool:. I'm going to keep reading and looking for more names for my boy. I'll keep you posted on that.

Try to stay relaxed as much as you can until the big day:D. And thank you so much for keeping in touch with me and letting me share my story with you. You're going to be very busy here soon, so I going to try and keep in touch as long as you are avaiable:)

Wishing you God's Peace and Blessings,
    Valerie

Jul 10, 2009, 11:41 AM

No problem, Bka, I'd love to keep in contact. It doesn't show you having a personal messaging account set up on here.

I know, it is easier to just let it go... yet that's so hard to do when your heart's desire is so big. But God rewards those who diligently seek Him, so don't give up hoping. Like you said, there is a peace to not worrying over it. Just don't take the attitude of "whatever happens, happens" because that's not faith. We have the authority to call forth those things that don't currently exist, as if they do exist. And it's those verbal seeds that we sow into the atmosphere that bring forth things from the supernatural to the natural.

My twins are not showing based on science, as you said about your pregnancy. And it may just mean that the other twin does not exist yet, but I am calling her forth and when delivery day comes, she shall appear. Even if you aren't yet pregnant, that doesn't matter, you might be ahead of the game. It will come forth.

Saige Jael- unique. I picked names that I like, then looked up the meanings and let my husband have the final say. He felt God spoke to him about Kai Maxwell... so that one really stuck.

I am doing my best to stay relaxed... sleeping a lot! Hee Hee Im just ready to get this show on the road, so I've been trying to speak to my body and command it to operate according to God's word. And to not be anxious about the big day. I am ready for it to be here, ASAP! Hee Hee

Jul 21, 2009, 06:25 PM

Doc tried to strip my membranes today but couldn't because the cervix was too far back.(Baby's head is really low and in the way.) He said he couldn't reach the inner ocular. The other Doc I see was able to reach it on Friday and said I was 1cm and 80% effaced. So Thursday I go for an ultrasound to verify the weight of the baby. On Friday, Ob said he is 6lbs and 61/2 max. Today, my other Ob said 8lbs and if that's true then I will be scheduled for induction next week.

What can I do to reposition the cervix? What about getting labor started naturally so I don't have to be induced? I will be 39 weeks tomorrow. Any advice? I already tried long walks, sex, and accupressure.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 06:37 PM

When I was pregnant with my daughter I tried everything to go into labor but in the end I had to be induced.

Your baby is big and I hope everything works out and can wait to see a pic of your bundle of joy.

Did you ask your doctor what to do at home regarding your cervix? Maybe an expert will come along to help.

Jul 21, 2009, 06:54 PM
    Hi Crissy, you're soooo close!:D. I suggest that you let your husband massage your nipples. This let's off something in the body that starts labor. I learned this in lamaze class and actually tried it when I was due to have my daughter. It worked for me!
    Chevonne86 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 03:23 AM

Wow just read your thread from the start, it gave me some great advice. Glad to know others go through the same it makes it easier to deal with and get your head around.

Hope you labour goes well Chrissy!!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissyDi View Post
    Doc tried to strip my membranes today but couldn't because the cervix was too far back.(Baby's head is really low and in the way.) He said he couldn't reach the inner ocular. The other Doc I see was able to reach it on Friday and said I was 1cm and 80% effaced. So Thursday I go for an ultrasound to verify the weight of the baby. On Friday, Ob said he is 6lbs and 61/2 max. Today, my other Ob said 8lbs and if that's true then I will be scheduled for induction next week.

What can I do to reposition the cervix? What about getting labor started naturally so I don't have to be induced? I will be 39 weeks tomorrow. Any advice? I already tried long walks, sex, and accupressure.
    I hope they don't decide to induce just because baby "may" be a good sized. The two opinions from two different OBs lets you know right there how inaccurate ultrasound can be for sizing.

Continue to try the accupressure, walking, frequent sex, nipple stimulation, etc. but remember they only have the potential of helping if your body is ready for labour to start anyway.

If the OBs continue to think baby is a good size, do your best to keep active while in labour. Avoid lying down for extended periods if possible. Let gravity help by walking, sitting, using a birth ball, getting in a shower, etc. which will allow you to stay upright.

Hope things take off for you soon!

Jul 26, 2009, 06:33 PM

Thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions. On Thursday, the ultrasound said baby is 8 lbs. I know this may or may not be accurate. Since I am full term I am really believing God that it will just happen on it's own and I will not have to be induced this week.

Doula- I have been continuing those activities as you suggested. So far, nothing, but maybe something will happen between tonight and tomorrow before my afternoon appointment.

Chevonne- So happy to help and thank you for letting me know that I do have a purpose here.

BKA- We never tried to nipple massage, I will do that tonight.

Aug 1, 2009, 09:37 PM

Hey Everyone! I was induced on Tuesday and delivered baby Kai Maxwell on Wednesday at 3:34 am. I had to push for 3 hours because he was so big and my frame is so small. My Doc was wonderful and really worked with me to deliver vaginally and avoid a c-section. I am so thankful! For me, the pushing phase was the hardest and most painful. The induction process is long and I wish I had gone into labor on my own, but I am overall pleased with my experience and am just sooooooooooo happy to not be pregnant and to have my little baby. I felt like I left the hospital with the greatest gift in the world!

Ok, OK, I do see why people do it again and again and in the end it is worth it. But can anyone say SURROGATE? Yeh, that has to be an option for me on the next go around. Hee Hee

Hope everyone else is doing well and I wish all the pregos minimal pain in delivery.

Smooches!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 06:41 AM

Congrats Crissy! Glad to hear all is well... :) Rest as much as you can... and enjoy your new little boy!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I still be pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the pass two month now and no luck. I normally have a 26 cycle but last month it was 31. My last period was 20 March, my period was due yesterday but no signs of it. I did an pregnancy test today and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sexual intercourse a couple of months ago, I took the morning after pill after because I was worried that something could have slipped. I got my period shortly after I took the pill, and I have bled every month since, but it does not feel like a regular period. I know the pill is known for...

View more questions Search