Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgorman03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Probability questions
    A bag contains 3 red marbles and 8 black marbles. Complete the table of selecting 3 marbles at random

P(all Black) with replacement & without replacement

P(1b, 2 & 3 R)

P(exactly one black)

P(no Black)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2008, 01:55 AM

Let's see your attempt first. We're happy to help you but we won't do your homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Probability questions I can't figure out [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, the question is If a couple plans to have 10 children what is the probability of having at least one girl? This is a homework question. I do not want the answer. All I would like to know is if I am getting this formula correctly and if not, what is the process I need to do in order to obtain...

A few probability questions [ 9 Answers ]

I'm having some trouble understanding how to set up the following questions. Help please Billy has submitted applications for two separate research grants, A and B. He feels the probability of getting grant A is 0.50, while the probability of getting grant B is 0.40. The probability he will get...

Probability Questions [ 5 Answers ]

A college has 1000 students. Twenty-five of these students are Asian-Americans. If you draw a random sample of 10 students from the student body, what is the probability that at least one of the students in the sample is an Asian-American? What about if you draw a random sample of 50 students?...

Probability questions. [ 1 Answers ]

Please answer these questions. I am in dire need of the answers... thanks 1.)Suppose daily sales follow an unknown probability distribution with a population mean of $9000 and a population standard deviation of $1500. What is the probability that any randomly chosen day would have a sales...

Two Probability Questions! [ 1 Answers ]

The fountain contains 20 pennies and 9 dimes. A coin is randomly taken and not replaced. A second coin is randomly taken. What is probability that both coins are pennies? -and- Two dice are rolled. What is the probability that the sum of the...

View more questions Search