Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llope6425 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 03:45 PM
    My new project.
    Hey everyone. Im working on a type of scrapbooking project. My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our anniversary soon and I want to make a special scrapbook for him. I read this idea in another site which consists on different kind of pictures from all over the world, so I'd like to ask kind members of this forum to help me take unique pictures that spell Liza loves Arturo or L + A. Something original from wherever you are from or any idea you have that expresses that. Please help me with this project and you can post any pictures here and I'll save them, thank you so much! I'd be really thankful to anyone that wants to collaborate :)
    Digipix Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2008, 09:49 PM

Hi llope6425,

What a lovely idea! You know, you could spell out "Liza loves Arturo" with food and photograph it. For example you could get a whole lot of strawberries, avocado's, apples etc and write it out and then photograph it. (Plus you get a snack at the same time."

Another idea is to do it with lit candles at night time with flowers,like roses, scattered at random around the candles.

You could spell it out with shells on a beach.

Or, another idea, is to take a photo of the two of you and lay it on the sand at the beach with shells, flowers etc, and take a photo of that.

You could make a cake and write the words on the cake and photograph that.

I hope you find these creative and romantic!

Best wishes,
    Amy
    www.DigitalPhotographySuccess.com
    Digital Photography Secrets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Project, uses for a box [ 5 Answers ]

I need help with a project. I need to know several uses for a cardboard box.

IRR of a project [ 2 Answers ]

I had this as a homework problem & the back of the book had a different answer. If you could just tell me where I made my mistake. Consider a project with the following cash flows. Year Cash Flow 0 -$16,000 1 ...

Doing a project and need help [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. I am doing a project on sports medicine where I have to "sell" the occupation to my classmates so that they want to do it. But, I need some info. What kind of schooling do you have to go through? I know it depends on your job in sports medicine. What's the average salary? Any good site?...

View more questions Search