Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 21, 2008, 09:59 PM

11/20
    :)
    Mostly using guesswork or by looking at the question and narrowing it down
    e.g I already knew which country was most populated , etc.
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2008, 10:15 PM

This is not looking good for me...

Nice one Cal.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 03:46 AM

Thanks, frangi, for that diversion. Just home from work last night and sitting down to watch Coronation Street with my supper, I lost my satellite signal !
    Oh crap I said! Then I found that interesting little quiz and it passed the time.
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 05:48 PM

Coronation Street? Lol! Glad you enjoyed the diversion Tickle.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 22, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frangipanis View Post
    it was fun, thanks jrsg. Hope you and Spyder had a nice snooze on your side of the globe :)
    Haha, it was nice...
    Time zones are soooo cool! I go to sleep as you're going home from work. Its awsome!
    I hope you had a good afternoon, and sleep as well.

And FP, I will get my sister to take the quiz. She thinks Hawaii is in the Caribbean ;). I will let you know how she does tomorrow! Lol
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 22, 2008, 09:23 PM

Yes, I had a nice nap myself- :)

Oct 22, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    Yes, I had a nice nap myself- :)
    That's good, spyder :)

Oct 22, 2008, 09:36 PM

Yes, I'm happy if I can get 4 hours of sleep each night. How's TO? I've been meaning to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame for awhile. I hate planes and I just can't bring myself to drive there...

Oct 22, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Yes, I'm happy if I can get 4 hours of sleep each night. How's TO? I've been meaning to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame for awhile. I hate planes and I just can't bring myself to drive there....
    Toronto is beautiful. We are already dealing with some snow, and squalls are expected for early next week. The snow (about a 1/4 of an inch) should melt soon. But still, it is just a reminder of what is to come! I love Canada! LOL.

And you're a hockey fan? You would love Toronto! The leafs suck, yet we continue to love them. It's kind of funny actually! Don't forget about Niagara Falls, and all that! There's a lot to see up here!

How is Ohio? I do love the hills in Southern Ohio/ West Virginia. Beautiful place... Throw the river in there, and it's perfect... I love driving through there. Can't say I've ever been to Protorville, but I'd like to visit sometime!

Oct 22, 2008, 09:48 PM

I love the hills and the woods here- I go hiking when I can, In regards to Hockey-
    I'm a Wings fan, sure Ohio has the Jackets but I was watching hockey before we had the Jackets. No offense but the Leafs do suck! But so do the Bluejackets :)

Oct 22, 2008, 09:53 PM

*yawn... yay! I'm tired! Maybe I'll get some sleep! I'll catch you later man! :)

Oct 22, 2008, 09:55 PM
    I love the hills and the woods here- I go hiking when I can, In regards to Hockey-
    I'm a Wings fan, sure Ohio has the Jackets but I was watching hockey before we had the Jackets. No offense but the Leafs do suck! But so do the Bluejackets :)
    Haha, a Wings fan, eh?
    That first game between the Leafs and Wings was great. Only because we won! HA! Of course, that is our only win so far this season. Detroit has quite a team there... lol. And Toronto residents will be the first to admit how awful the leafs are. Believe me, we know it! Lol

Of course, the Jackets are not even 10 years old, so they have an excuse for being bad. They are a really young team. The Leafs are a liiiitle older, and should be better. Ha! they may suck, but I am a Leafs fan to the end!

I don't hear of many hockey fans from southern Ohio... You originally from Proctorville?

And yeah, I got to get some rest too... Talk to you later :)
    Go Leafs Go!

EDIT: I hope no one minds that we are using this thread kind of as a sort-of chat room... I enjoy it :)
    Moparbyfar Posts: 262, Reputation: 49

Oct 27, 2008, 03:46 AM
    Hmmm, scored 10. Some of them I thought were trick questions lol! Definitely need to scrub up on my geography. Anyone know which TV Advert the title question is mentioned in? ;)
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2008, 03:46 PM

Hi Mopar... they were tricky, eh. After doing that quiz, I think my knowledge of geography is all over the map and not always in the right place lol. I need to use a gps just to get to the next suburb and home again on the same day.

Nov 2, 2008, 01:55 PM
    How's it going Frangi! I love fun facts about other parts of the world, so found this very intriguing. We did have a gps but found the annoying voice on it always sent us further round the block than we needed to go! :D
    Oh well, we rely on our instincts now... which isn't much better! :mad:
    j36 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2008, 02:45 PM

Oh, jeez. I got 9/20.
    I only knew 4 for sure... I can't believe I didn't get 20... I live right next to Phoenix and go there regularly! Haha.
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparbyfar View Post
    Hows it goin Frangi!? I love fun facts about other parts of the world, so found this very intriguing. We did have a gps but found the annoying voice on it always sent us further round the block than we needed to go! :D
    Oh well, we rely on our instincts now...which isn't much better! :mad:
    I know what you mean about the gps lady's voice... a Johnny Depp version would be much nicer :) You won't believe this Mopar, but my gps took me to a cow paddock the other day lol! Literally, when the lady told my 'you have reached your destination' we were on a long country road with cow paddocks on either side stretched forever. So I wasn't kidding before... since I was supposed to have taken my daughter to her friend's house in a suburb not toooo far from us. Geez, I knew something was wrong lol And the gps lady wouldn't talk to me on the way home, either. Now I know how men feel sometimes ;)

I think I could do loads of those quizzes just for the fun of it... I thought it was intriguing too.
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by j36 View Post
    Oh, jeez. I got 9/20.
    I only knew 4 for sure... I can't believe i didn't get 20... I live right next to Phoenix and go there regularly! haha.
    Geez, I actually knew 5 for sure. What's it like in Phoenix? I've never been to the States... doubt I ever will. Have to say if I had a choice I'd go to places like Spain, Italy, France, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, see more of the Pacific Islands, New Zealand, Antarctica, Himalayan Mountains... etc etc etc etc first :D Parts of the States look and sound amazing though and it would be great to see some of it.

Nov 2, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Gee I don't think I'll ever get off the ground to see any o' those places! (sigh) Should get out to see more o' me own country first though, it's so beautiful. I have a good habit of growing glue on my feet lol. I on the other hand would loooove to see New York and LA. So far I've only had the privilege of seeing them from the Google cam :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2008, 08:36 PM

Me either, Mopar. It's just a fantasy.

New York would be big on anyone's list of places to see in the US, I imagine. What are the best places in the States to see if you're a tourist... besides Disneyland :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody Diahhrea [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 9 week old puppy, and ever since I took him to the vet to be de wormed and have his shots, he started having runny bloody poop. Its not always like that, sometimes its very normal looking. He is a very happy and energetic puppy and doesn't appear to be in any pain. He just went on our...

Bloody discharge after sex [ 1 Answers ]

5 years ago I had a radical hysterectomy. 8 weeks ago I started a relationship with a man that is very well endowed. After we have sex when I get up to go to the bathroom the seamun that comes out is a light red color. We had sex last night and I had him pull out to see if his seman was that color...

Pet dog with bloody poop [ 1 Answers ]

I just took my dog out for her morning walk when I saw she pooped out about 5 drops of blood with a brown mushy looking poop. Then she went again and this time she pooped at least 20 or more drops of blook along with another mushy poop. She's a middle sized, adult dog, 4 yrs old. I've already...

Bloody nose [ 1 Answers ]

I've always gotten bloody noses, especially in the winter, so its no supprise to me, but the last two days, I've gotten really bad ones. The first time, I was driving down the highway, and it started, so I grabbed a tissue... no big deal. It instantly filled my nose though, and went down into my...

Bloody nose! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay yesterday I got the first bloody nose in like 7 years.. at around 1 pm and now I just got another one 11:00 am.. I am not a big nose pcker and I never get nose bleeds.. what could this be from?

View more questions Search