Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrybogey Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Girl went to a job for a week but she doesn't call me
    I was at work when my girlfriend called me telling me she is going to a job far away with her brother and her sister in law (maybe 3 to 5 hours away) she told me that they are going to rent a house there because its too far. I got kind of upset about it and I told I can't talk right now and to call me the next day. She called and we got into a small argument about it she told me that she was going to call me the next day. The next day came and nothing and now its been 4 days that she hasn't called me. There is no way for me to contact her as they are just renting the place for 2 weeks I think so I have to wait for her to call me. We have been dating for 3 months this coming week will be 4 months together. I just need some advice on this she told me the job will probably last no more than 15 days. I just wish she would call me. I sometimes think that when she calls it just doesn't go through but 4 days already just seems weird that if we were going to break up she could at least give me a call about it or something. Can anyone help me on this thanks.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 03:41 PM

If there are no cell phones, then there's nothing we can offer. You will just have to wait.

There's no chance this job will become permanent, is there?
    terrybogey Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire View Post
    If there are no cell phones, then there's nothing we can offer. You will just have to wait.

There's no chance this job will become permanent, is there?

No its not permanent she just told me that it won't be more than 15 days. She told me that she was going to use a public phone with a calling card because her brothers cell phone doesn't get signal there and that's the public phone she used to contact me.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 03:51 PM

Then get busy. You have a life, right? Stop watching the phone. Use this time to get some procrastinated things done.

Plan a romantic evening for when she comes home.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 03:52 PM

Well you know the area, does that sound honest that there would be no cell phone signal in that town?

But this is one reason you don't fight when they are not close ( well better not to fight at all) But you know she was away, what you say, I miss you, I love you, hurry back soon,

Does getting mad make her come home sooner,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't he call? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been going out with this boy for about 4 or 5 days now and he's only called me once since I gave him my number... we talked on the phone for a about an hour and then that's when he became my boyfriend and we haven't talked on the phone since then... what's the problem!

He doesn't really call me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, can someone advise me what to do with my boyfriend we are in a long distance relationship for 4 yrs now and we are planning to get married by March 2008 but nowadays he doesn't really call me and when I ask him why he doesn't call he says he is bz working... most of the time he...

He doesn't call me [ 12 Answers ]

I have to force him or ask him over and over to call me. I don't understand why he doesn't call. I really don't know what to do anymore because I don't know what he is up to or where he goes or how he is doing. If I call, it will take a few calls before he calls me. I keep telling him that it is...

Why my boyfriend doesn't call me [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone tell me why my boyfriend doesn't call me he used to call me a lot and soon we are getting married but most of the time I am the one calling him he always makes excuses that he is bz working which I agree I know he works a lot but still I am a bit confused I just want to know how men...

I think she likes me but she doesn't call. [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this girl at a party and she gave me her number without me even asking for it. Well, I was interested and called her and we went out last weekend to the movies with another couple. So I called her two days after the date and we talked for like an hour. I have called her before the date a...

View more questions Search