Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inqrngmnd26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Dark patches in private areas
    How do you get rid of dark areas in your private areas? I bathe and scrub abrasively everyday and it just recently got dark in between my rear and on the inside of my legs. Is there a way to clean and get rid of them so that I don't feel dirty when I know I am not?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 03:02 PM

First what skin color are you ?

Next it sounds like the pigment of the skin, have you spoken to your family doctor at all.
    inqrngmnd26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 12:23 AM
    I am Cherokee Indian however, I am very pale skinned and this is something that I just noticed. I haven't spoken to a family doctor yet. I clean myself 2-3 times daily depending on the activity of the day and with this being my backside, I haven't spent a lot of time in the mirror. I just caught a glimpse one day and don't know when it showed up exactly. Thank you for your response

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Embarrassing.dark areas around private spot [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Mona and I have an embarrassing question to ask...my whole body and and face has an even skintone except for my private spot, its dark. It looks really dirty and I even tried to scrub it down with all types of soaps and sponges...nothing happened. My armpits are the same.....how can...

How to get rid of the dark-patches on under-pit? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was teenager, I shaved my under-pit often. But later my skin became darker and I got dark patches. Now hair grows rapidly like everyday I need to take out hair from my underpit. And also both skin sides of my vagina has same discoloration problem for too long. Does anybody know how I can...

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

People that bleach their skins have dark patches around the eyes.why? [ 2 Answers ]

Why is that people that bleach their skin after a while end up having the area around theirs eyes darker, what causes and and how does one completely get rid of it? Thank you for answering!

View more questions Search