Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pages6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 09:31 AM
    How do I find sites already veiwed?
    I want to see what all has been looked at on the internet on my computer how do I find this other than the recent history?
    jthomsonmain Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 12:33 PM
    For Internet Explorer:
    Run Internet Explorer, then hit Ctrl + Shift + H

For Mozilla Firefox:
    Go to History, Show all History

The history function is limited to how long you configured your browser to save the history. If you need to find something that is over the limit you set, your out of luck as far as I know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex veiwed by young children [ 37 Answers ]

Is it OK to have sex in front of young children:)

Trying to find similar sites [ 4 Answers ]

I just found a site called wowapic.. . Was wondering if anyone knows of similar sites - as wowapics customer service sucks - but their work is good - and obviously I want both - can anyone help me with this? THANKS!

IE will only go some sites,not all. How do I access all sites? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to remove malware from my PC and when it restarted, it will not recognize certain websites. How can I fix this? Thanks, Dave I used Spyware doctor from PC tools. I loaded Firefox and the same thing is occurring. It won't load webpages from Yahoo or wamu and a few other sites. I can go...

Where to find non cgi-bin and becanada sites [ 1 Answers ]

Can any body tell me how to find non cgi-bin and becanada site (including message board and ffa sites) or name other sites other than these.

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

View more questions Search