Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjstewart Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Kithen Décor Questions
    Hello I am new here and hopefully someone can help me. My husband and I just bouth our first home. Every room in our home is painted except the kitchen. I am having some issues withthis room. I love ivy and I have started with a few things that have ivy in them and above the stove with three cabinets I have ivy already covering up that small space that is in there. But my walls seem to bare. There is valted ceiling all though out the house. There are a total of 6 windows in the kitchen( 3 on one wall 2 on another and 1 over the sink). I would love to stencil but don't know where to begin. Go up half way in the room, follow the trim along the ceiling and wall, go over the cabinets along the other wall where there's and 3foot gap from the top of the cabinet to the celing. Just wndering if anyone hase any easy ideas to do. The holidays are coming up and my family has nominated our house as the holiday retreat this year. Help please?? :confused:

Thanks Marsha
    Home repair Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 21, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Hi Marsha
    I am not a deco expert but have built a lot of houses and sold some with real estate lic's in 2 states.

My opinion is stencil is not in and just a cheap way to fix up a kitchen.

I would look at some books with "high end" kitchens and see what you like and try and copy them in a less expensive way.

You really have to look hard and think but it works

Good luck Roger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Isolated reduced pressure in kithen [ 1 Answers ]

I have lower about 1/3, water pressure in my kitchen sink and to my dishwasher. Nothing else in my house seems affected and a gauge confirms pressure to the house is 60psi. We took apart the valves under the sink and confirmed good water supply so we cleaned the screens and still not enough...

Kithen sink [ 6 Answers ]

Why does my kitchen sink smell really bad when my washing machine drains? There are no blockages under sink and I followed all washing machine installation instructions to the letter. Please help its doing our heads in!

Elegant low budget wedding décor ideas? [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any low budget, yet elegant decorating ideas for a church wedding? I have a friend who has to say the least been through tremendous hardships this past year. She will be getting married in a month, and her budget is low. I want to help her to make her day as memorable and elegant...

ADA DELTA kithen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a delta kicken faucet I think it was a "300 series" And the one I replaced and the new one look identical both delta However new one does not get as hot as the old one but being as the new one has the ADA stamp does that make it not get as hot Would like to hear speedballs...

Kithen sink gurgle [ 3 Answers ]

I've read from other posts that this is a venting problem, but I'm not sure how to resolve this problem. When the sump pump runs, the kitchen sink gurgles, and we get a sewer gas smell. Do I need to check the vent on the roof? If so, how do I do that? Do I need the kithcen line snaked? What exactly...

View more questions Search