Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diamondprince Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 05:38 AM
    Geometric mean rate of increase
    A recent article suggested that if you earn 25,000 a year today and the inflation rate continues at 3 percent per year, you'll need to make 33,598 in 10 years to have the ame buying power. You will need to make 44,771 if the inflation rate jumped to 6 percent. Confirm that these statements are accurate by finding the geometric mean rate of increase.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 21, 2008, 05:41 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Calculation of geometric mean increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Kindly help me calculate the geometric mean increase of 835000 divided by 755000 minus 1 rooot 10

Geometric Mean Rate of Increase [ 3 Answers ]

A recent article suggested that if you earn $25,000 a year today and the inflation rate continues at 3 percent per year, you'll need to make $38,598 in 10 years to have the same buying power. You would need to make $44,771 if the inflation rate jumped to 6 percent. Confirm that these statements are...

Geometric mean rate of increase [ 1 Answers ]

Is this correct: find the geometric mean rate of increase. The question is a recent article suggested that if you earn $25,000 a year today and the inflation rate continues at 3 percent per year, you'll need to make $33,598 in 10 years to have the same buying power. (33598/25000)^1/10 = 1.03 ...

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

View more questions Search