sayani7684 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 05:32 AM
    How to recover deleted mails from gmail & Yahoo
    How to recover dleted mails from gmail

How to recover dleted mails from Yahoo
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 21, 2008, 05:37 AM

I merged your posts and moved them to the correct forum.

The answer to your question is the same for either service. You can't. Once an e-mail is deleted from your deleted folder, its pretty much unrecoverable. You would have to serve a court order on the service to even attempt to recover it.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2008, 01:51 PM

You can sign up to bigstring.com, they have a recoverable email option - only ones you have sent

But if you delete or trash them, they are not recoverable

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gmail deleted mails [ 3 Answers ]

I have accidentally deleted my mails in gmail trash folder. How can I retrieve those emails ? I hope I can get a solution for the terrible mistake I made.

Recover e-mails [ 2 Answers ]

I have a HUGE HUGE problem. I am having problems with my ex husband and I "had" emails where my ex husband indicates certain terms of our agreement. THat he would pay me (X) amount of alimony each month, pay off my car, my car insurance, health ins, and dental ins. For one year. I had...

How can I recover deleted emails from my gmail account? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys... Please I'm looking forward for some help... Someone in my office have either deleted or forwarded the emails from the gmail account to some other account... but the thing is that those emails are no more there... so please please please help me out to get those emails back......

Recover deleted email from gmail [ 1 Answers ]

Please some one, I was just arrested for cyber stalking, my ex girlfriend has been communicating with me during this whole time and I can disprove her claims!! How can I recover deleted emails form gmail if I have completely deleted them from my computer?

View more questions Search