Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Safiry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Learning Electronic
    Hi there
    I work in a "Electronic Components Shop" & like to have an electronic degree.
    Please help me how & what university is better.
    Best regards
    [BSc(Agr)] Sohail Safiry,IRAN
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 11:07 PM

Hi, Safiry!

Since you have posted your question in the Distance Learning topic area, do you mean that you are wanting to get some sort of degree in electronics through an online course? Also, what sort of degree in electronic would you like to get, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

24V Electronic Air Filter [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased an Electronic Air filter to replace my standard HVAC filter. The filter came with a 24V transformer that plugs into a standard AC outlet, but it has been recommended to me to wire it directly to the 24V transformer on the HVAC controller so that it is only "on" when air is blowing past...

Electronic hook up. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me. I have a new 42LG50 lcd TV,a scientific rogers hd cable boxwith the hdmi cable , a coolsat 5000 satellite box, Pioneer dvd player, Jvc vhs , and a Bose lifestyle 50 system home surround sound, for the life of me I can't get specific connections for the hook up, I keep...

Electronic toothbrush. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to have electronic toothburush that does not rotate it makes half turns forth and back. I don't like this, is there any that actually rotate in one direction?

Electronic signatures [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for a university to e-sign for student loans without the apporval and/or authorization of the student? If so, how do they do it?

Electronic hook-ups [ 4 Answers ]

I have an LG 720i lcd TV, I have direct TV HD box and an LG dvd recorder RC 199h, I can't get anything to work. I can watch TV but that is all. Any step by step instructions for me would be great. Thanks

View more questions Search