Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violoncelle26 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2006, 01:40 PM
    Orgasms
    I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get really frustrated. If anyone has any suggestions, please help. I'm running out of creative ideas.. .
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 3, 2006, 01:43 PM
    Well there is always the stupid question,, have you tried masturbation?
    You may need to experiment and find out what " buttons" to push
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 3, 2006, 01:45 PM
    Buttons, haha, I got the "spread it around" message again.

Yeah, a lot of women can not get off any other way.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2006, 04:41 PM
    When you have sex, is it just straight vaginal sex, or does he take some time beforehand to get you "ready"? Like foreplay, I mean... kissing you, touching you, etc. That's usually quite important to a woman. If the sex is really quick and there isn't much foreplay a lot of women can't achieve orgasm. And some women never have an orgasm with intercourse, only with masturbation, cunnilingus, or if they masturbate while they're having sex. You might be one of those women.

Jun 5, 2006, 04:42 PM
    The funniest part of all my difficulties is that I definitely enjoy penetration the most, so masturbation doesn't do too much. He does a great job getting me all primed, as the bed sheets can testify, but I just don't know what to do to get there the rest of the way.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 10:28 PM
    So have you never experienced an orgasm in your life, or just never experienced an orgasm while having vaginal sex? There's a big difference, and I'm not clear which is the case with you... could you please clarify that?

If you're just having trouble reaching orgasm during intercourse, you should try different positions as Stormy suggested. Personally I find that a sitting up position or woman on top positions are best for that, because I can control the situation better. Doggy style can also be good as it creates different sensations. You might also touch yourself (your clitoris) while he's having sex with you, or have him touch you. Maybe in your foreplay, if he's really good at it as you say, he's satisfying you so much that you don't need to have anymore orgasms. In that case he could just "tease" you to the point where you're going to have an orgasm, but then start having vaginal sex before getting you off. It could also be that he is too quick, and there's not enough time for you to build up to an orgasm.

If you've never had an orgasm of any kind in your life, then perhaps you should consult a physician. There might be something physically wrong, or, alternately, you may want to see a sex therapist.

In any case, good luck to you, it must be frustrating!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2006, 10:29 PM
    well... as mentioned, there are things you can do to mix it up.

there's one position that is just money for me but won't work for my wife unless she self stim during sex, and even then it only sometimes works, usually more likely with several sensations/stimulations going on at the same time. And it took a long time for us to find a way for this position to work for her. Oddly enough, it's the one that most often gets us simultaneous or near simultaneous orgasms. Oh well. You just have to keep trying.

on top can give you more control. Do you always try to climax after him or do you try right away? Are you more stim in one position than in others? G spot versus c1itoral? Breast stim? Neck? Lots of things to do... even the order can be mixed. Do you "direct" him some when things feel good, as in tell him that you like a sensation or want something that he's not doing. Most guys are eager, albeit sometimes clueless (myself sooo included) that a little direction can be helpful. Usually if something seems to work once well do it again and again thinking that's the magic pattern, and its just not like that most of the time... but it is some of the time. =P

one girl hated breast stim early but it put her over later. One loved strong c1itoral stim while missionary, the next hated that. One never, ever got off orally but could w hand stim. Another really needed oral first to give intercourse even a chance for a finish. So there's lots of things to try, but you might need to think about what gets you going first.

Jun 6, 2006, 03:10 PM
    I guess I didn't mention that I've NEVER EVER EVER had an orgasm, hence my frustration. I appreciate the advice so much, and although I thought I was giving some clear direction, I suppose I can always give more. If there's anything else that anyone can suggest, I'm definitely all ears
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 6, 2006, 03:13 PM
    If he can hold you,standing up is absolutely my favorite position, wrap your legs around his waist and go to town. This provides deep vaginal penetration along with clitoral stimulation.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by violoncelle26
    i guess i didn't mention that i've NEVER EVER EVER had an orgasm, hence my frustration.
    Hmmm... if you've never had an orgasm you might want to consult a doctor, just to make sure there's no physical reason for that. How old are you?
    natchat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:02 AM
    I am 37 with two children of the age of 8 and 10. I am single but have a sex partner, I want to know how I can orgasm I have never in my life had one. Ps. I have a toy and I do masturbate on the occasion. I have been so close but not enough to just burst. I would love some ideas. Please help me feel what it is all about. So wanting to get one.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Jul 23, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Do you laugh when tickled or find that anoying?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

<Adult Content> Orgasms [ 6 Answers ]

What is the capacity for a female to have multiple orgasms; is there a maximum? I ask this because I recently had an experience that has left me quite stunned. I was having a relationship with a fabulous woman who also had an incredible sex drive. From the first time we were intimate she had...

View more questions Search