Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Habs_Hero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 09:06 PM
    80's or 90's Racing Movie
    I am trying to find the name of a movie that featured a steet race across the US. There were all kinds of cars from Ferrari's, corvettes etc. The most memorable scene is where one racer is being chased by the cops so he drives his car onto a moving 18 wheelers trailer. I think it might be speed trap? Thanks
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Oct 21, 2008, 02:17 AM
    Well, this one has a scene where there is a pit stop in the back of a semi, but the movie is from 1976.
    The Gumball Rally - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Otherwise, maybe it's just one of the 3 Cannonball runs movies, I think No.2. I haven't seen them for a long time, so can't be sure which one.
    Cannonball Run II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure one of the experts on the site can be more specific later in the day
    boopowers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Its actually called "Speed Zone", although it is often referred to as Cannonball III. They mention the name "cannonball run" in the movie. Fun movie with fun actors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

A 80's or 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie about Fast Eddie Where a fast eddie was a principle and buried his car under a football field and a boy named dillon raced a guy for the jukebox in his office. The boy lost it and was given another chance from the same guy last time only this time fast eddie dug up his car in...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Kid movie from either 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to figure out the title of this movie I saw as a kid. The movie might be foreign, but I'm not sure. Although, it did come on regular cable. Anyway, it's about this girl and boy, the girl has this magic necklace and when she puts it in the sunlight it reveals...

I need the name for a movie I saw as a kid 80's 2 90's [ 3 Answers ]

It’s a sci-fi, about a teen and he gets this game and it’s a virtual reality game (I think) that he sits in his room and plays, the game is about a murder or has some how trapped a murder in it and later in the movie the game kills somebody but it turned out to be teen hearing and doing what the...

View more questions Search