Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moofy3030 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 05:44 PM
    My period came 11 days late but I think I may be pregnant
    I'm 15, almost 16 and I haven't had a late period since I started having periods. My period has been 11 days late, and I started today, it started fairly heavy, but it stopped for a few hours and now it's really light, I have been thinking I'm pregnant for the last little while because I have a few symptoms but I'm not sure if it's normal for my period to be like this? Or, if having my period, even if it's a bit messed up, means I'm not pregnant at all.
    Help please :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 20, 2008, 06:48 PM
    I am assuming you are sexually active correct?

Even so, it can take a number of years before a gal gets a truly regular period after first beginning to get her period. You got it, albeit 11 days late, but you still got it. Were you stressing over it? Stress can cause it to be late.

If you are not planning on becoming a mother, you need to be using birth control.
    moofy3030 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 03:16 PM

Yes, I wasn't stressing over it that bad, we use a condom every time but I should be taking birth control as well, but it's not like my usual period, it's a lot lighter, and it starts,then stops, which I don't think is too normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is 16 days late could I be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My period normally comes on time every month. I have just come off the pill a couple of months ago. My period is now 16 days late. I have very sore breasts which have small lumps around the nipple and there is white stuff coming out of my nipples. I have had lower back pain and my skin has broke...

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

My period is going on 9 days late! Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had sexual intercourse almost a week and a half ago, the day I had sexual intercourse my period was supposed to be coming the following day. I don't have any symptoms of possible early pregnancy like morning sickness, fatigue, nausea/nausea to foods, etc. but I'm still worried because of...

My period is 10 days late, cramping, sore breasts, Am I pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old, engaged and LATE! It's been 10 days since I should have started. I've been having cramps like I'm going to start and nothing. My breasts are sore as well, like they usually are before my period. When I use the bathroom I have clear watery discharge... It feels like my period...

If I had sex two days before a 5 day late period could I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I had sex 2 days before my period started. And my partner released a LOT of semen in me! And I was not on birth control. But that period was like five days late! I don't know why but it was. Its been about 4 weeks since then and my breast were really sore and they started to get really soft and...

View more questions Search