Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcarter_10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Bug I found
    I found a large 10 legged bug in my house. It was the color of sand and had two large pinchers in the front. It looked like a huge ant. It was about and inch in length. I tried to squash it but it wouldn't die. It finally did die after I had smacked it over and over with a shoe and squashed its back end. If any one knows what kind of bug this is please let me know! I have attached pictures and it was found in the desert area of California. I have never seen a bug like this in my life!
    Attached Images

FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Oct 20, 2008, 06:39 PM

As it so happens, back in 2005, RickJ had already answered this one for someone over in the Entomology section. That is where this question actually belongs.

It appears to be a Solfugid.

See https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/entomo...ngs-14969.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

Look up key not found [ 2 Answers ]

"look up key not found in any active activation context" with a big red x I get this message just about every time I try to use a link or enter address in address bar. I don't know what to do please help

When do you know you found the one 4 you? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm single right now about how do you now when that somebody is perfect 4 you see I have turned down a lot of guys since I broke up with my ex boyfirend now I seem to say no to everyone cause I worry they won't be like my ex boyfirend I gess that's because I really loved him.but I'm trying to move...

I found a cat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, To begin with, I found a cat hiding on the top of my tire in my car. I don't want to bring it to the animal control because I'm afraid she has no owner and I don't want her to be put to sleep. So instead, I'm making fliers and posting them around. So anyway, the cat doesn't want to eat or...

View more questions Search