Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carango Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Our dog pees on the floor since arrival of new puppy
    Our 1.4 year old Bichon Frise now pees on the floor since arrival 1 week ago of our new Golden retriever puppy. The puppy training is going well; she goes every time she is put outside but the Bichon won't go outside anymore. I think she may be angry and I'm wondering if this is a problem we can fix. Help us figure something out!
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Oct 20, 2008, 06:13 PM

She might be trying to say this is MY territory!! She could just be trying to assert her scent and dominance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy poops & pees in crate [ 12 Answers ]

My 7 month old shih-tzu puppy continues to poop & pee in his crate. We had a crate that was too big, which we used for the last few months. We just got him a smaller crate, more appropriate for his size, and now he's pooping in it more than he did in the large one. He continues to pee in it...

My boxer pees in the floor sometime [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boxer that is 3 months old he does real good about going to the door to go out to potty & pee but sometimes not every day or week just sometimes he just pee in the floor what can I do about this?

Puppy pees in her sleep! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a female puppy who is almost 12 weeks old, and she pees even while she's sleeping. And it's not just a little bit, she'll pee a whole puddle and she'll be soaking wet. I have a cousin who works for animal control and has never heard of that happening. She pees in the house sometimes and...

New Puppy pees on Bed in Crate [ 1 Answers ]

I thought that dogs would not pee on the bed that they sleep in. Is this just because he is a puppy or is their another answer? He is a 16 week old Shepadoodle.

Puppy pees maybe a little too much? [ 1 Answers ]

Callie is 11 weeks old now. She has been doing very good with her potty training. She knows where she's supposed to do her business and loves the praise she gets for doing it. Whenever I take her outside she normally pees like 3 times in probably 3 minutes while she's out there. And when I am...

View more questions Search