Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patincincy Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 3, 2006, 08:49 AM
    Electrical energy buildup
    I have a lot of electrical pollution and I'm searching for ways to release the buildup within by body. Any suggestions?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 3, 2006, 09:08 AM
    Can you define what you mean by electrical pollution? I would like to help, but I am unsure what you mean.

Jun 10, 2006, 10:13 AM
    Thanks for responding. I've learned a lot in the past week. LOL. It may be real then again, it may not. There is electrical pollution or EMS which I'm beginning to learn a little about. I have concerns there but that was not what I was referring to when I mentioned buildup. It's an attraction buildup. It's hard to explain. Unfortunately, he's married. Double unfortunate, I was his first wife. It's been 30 years and we still long for each other. He's made a commitment to raise his children to a certain age and I respect him for that. We've made the mistake of getting close a few times and a "charge" has taken place. This charge lingers well after he's gone. This all sounds so strange to me and at times I think I must be crazy. Especially, when I think that one of my cats, somehow, has the ability to absorb some of the energy. He loves to sleep with me at night.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 10, 2006, 10:17 AM
    Okay, I think this may be better off in the relationship category rather than alternative medicine.

I think, and I am not an expert by any means, that what you are talking about is the natural chemistry that occurs between two human beings. If that is the case this is natural.

Jun 12, 2006, 05:35 PM
    Thank you, it's most likely a little of both. It's under control at the moment so it's not a problem.
    elizabethlouise Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 29, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Can you define what you mean by electrical pollution? I would like to help, but I am unsure what you mean.

I use baking soda baths. 4oz-8oz per tub. Soak for 30minutes. 8.73 hz frequency (Shuman Wave) paulse continuelly to the etheric body prevents electric damage to the cells.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Energy [ 3 Answers ]

What is band gap?

Energy efficienct [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to make my house more energy efficient.. I heard that floruescent light bulbs make an impact, is that true?

Sut buildup? [ 1 Answers ]

I've had the same problem off and on for 2 winters now. I don't really know anything about central heat units. My problem is that black sut is building up in the burning chamber. The flames are kind of tall I guess, and the tips of the flames are actually red. The pilot light continually goes...

Energy [ 1 Answers ]

I am stuck on this problem: A ball with a mass of M is on a frictionless curved track with a radius of R. The track sits atop a table that has height of H. Solve the following in terms of R,g,H, and M. a) the velocity of the ball b) the time it takes to hit the floor c) the distance D the...

View more questions Search