Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesca54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Hamlet Theme
    I need examples in hamlet of situations and dialouge that emphasize the theme 'that love wanes with time' and instances when the oppositeof this theme is expressed? I didn't understand this at all.
    mosag330 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2009, 03:22 PM

I am a Theater major/Shakespearian studies minor. I have read Hamlet Backwards and Forwards three semesters in a row, and I have not seen even the slightest hint of anything resembling a love-story plot. I am completely baffled by this question. Whoever came up with it clearly wants you to suffer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loyalty in hamlet [ 2 Answers ]

Heyyyy! I need help with coming up with a solid thesis statement for an essay about loyalt in hamlet. It cannot be something too obvious or in other words boring.

Hamlet by William Shakespeare [ 3 Answers ]

There are a variety of perceptions of Shakespeare's Hamlet. What I need a better understanding of deals with the issue about The Ghost, Hamlet Senior, being good or evil in asking his son to avenge him. Why is he "good" or why is he "evil"?

Looking for title of modern re-make of Hamlet [ 1 Answers ]

The film was made 1980's or 1990's; set in modern times. "King of Denmark" is now CEO of a pharmaceutical company. This is NOT the Hamlet starring Ethan Hawke & Julia Stiles.

Hamlet [ 4 Answers ]

Who is hamlet?

View more questions Search