Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Drug screening
    My son took a vicodin 27 days ago "before" he went to probation, like a fool. When they tested him of course it came up, & of course its not his. He said he only took it 1 time(who knows) My question is: He has probation on 10/27 & they will run a drug test. Will it still show up? Or how long does it stay in your system? He is worried, and so am I that it will & the arrest him. Of course I'm going on his word that he only did it that 1 time.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 04:52 PM

You said: "When they tested him of course it came up, & of course its not his."

Could you please explain this sentence as it is not clear about "& of course its not his".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False drug screening [ 2 Answers ]

I have been going to a pain man:mad: agement in ft.lauderdale fl. For nearly 2 1/2yrs no problems for desmois tumors, a cyst, and also cancer of the cecum, I wear a colostomy bag,I have just in the last few weeks been discharged from the hospital because of G.I. bleeding. I found out that the spicy...

Drug screening [ 2 Answers ]

I had been clean off the oppiates for over two months and been on a suboxone program through my health provider. We'll I relasped yesterday and consumed 5 40"s. The problem is I just got a new job offer today and have to go in for a drug screening for the employer. How long will it be until the...

Urine screening [ 1 Answers ]

I am worried about a urine test I took yesterday. About 8 days ago from yesterday I was illegaly taking the Watson 853 yellow 10mg hydrocodone pills, some days 50mgs of hydrocodone, 1 day 110 mgs of hydrocodone, with a few other days at varying amounts. I have been taking vitamins, drinking water...

On court supervision and faild drug screening at rehab [ 5 Answers ]

I've been freeking out about this all day my rehab tyest came back positive for weed but the test results start counting at 20 for a positive reading and I was 21 how will this effect my court supervision... if you don't know what that is its like Probation, I actually have a PO but its like a four...

View more questions Search