Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Pulley questions
    A painter of mass M stands on a platform of mass m and pulls himself up by two ropes which hang over pulleys as shown beloew. He pulls each rope with force F and accelerates upward with a uniform acceleration a. Finds-- neglecting the fact that no one could do this for long
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 20, 2008, 11:52 AM

You need to post the picture of the rope/pulley system. Also, the problem says "Finds" - is that supposed to be "Find s," and if so, how is "s" defined?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

B&S pulley removing [ 1 Answers ]

Have a b&s 12 hp old model need to place engine. Have to use the pulleies on the new one to make it work. Any ideas on how to remove them off the shaft and on the newer one.

Box, Bag, and a Pulley [ 1 Answers ]

A box of mass 1kg and a bag of mass 2kg are suspended from a rope passing over a pulley of moment of inertia 0.02kg*m^2 and radius 10cm. The rope does not slip with respect to the pulley. The bag is released from rest at a height of 2cm above the floor. Find the speed of the bag whe it hits the...

BMW: How do you change the fan pulley? [ 1 Answers ]

:( How do you change a broken fan pulley on a 1999 BMW 323i engine?

Pulley 14.5 hp murray [ 1 Answers ]

I need to remove a belt pulley on my riding mower. I got the big nut off, but I don't know if the pulley is threaded on the shaft or pressed or just goes on the shaft. I've tapped it with a hammer, but I can't get it to budge. Thanks for any help.

'88 GMC AC pulley removal [ 6 Answers ]

My buddy has a 88 GMC pick-up truck and his AC pulley seized up. Any help on pulling this out?

View more questions Search