Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonny_travis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 08:04 AM
    mass of iron in iron tablets redox titrations
    what is the equation for the rection between potassium permanganate and iron oxide in the redox titration to decipher percentage by mass of iron in iron tablets and how do I get the answer from my titration ressults? Cheers
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2008, 04:46 AM

What do you think the equation is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cutting through cast iron How is it possible to cut through a cast iron soil pipe [ 6 Answers ]

Cutting through cast iron How is it possible to cut through a cast iron soil pipe

Redox titration using iron tablet solution and potassium permanganate [ 0 Answers ]

I am doing reox titration and not sure how to do calculation of iron in tablets. Basically I find the concentration of potassium permanganate solution using mol/vol. I know the volume but don't know the moles. Is it suppose to be written in the bottle? If so I forgot to write it down. Once...

Redox Titrations [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this question on redox titrations. It says that a 10.00mL sample of an aqueous solution of hyrdrogen peroxide, H_2O_2(aq) is treated with an excess of KI(aq). The liberated I_2 requires 28.92 mL of 0.1522 M Na_2S_2O_3 for its titration. Is the H_2O_2(aq) up to its full strength (3%...

Difference between Iron palm and iron fist [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me some info on the difference between Iron Palm and Iron Fist training? And also just some overall wushu reference pages and stuff would be appreciated.

View more questions Search