Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12345ignou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 11:32 PM
    Business Level of operations and market share
    Discuss the relationship between a business’s level of operations and it market share goals in terms of the macro environment. Illustrate with the help of examples.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 11:50 PM

Hi, 12345ignou!

If you would start the discussion by posting what you think first, then there might be some people who will join in the discussion.

We don't do homework for people here, but we can give advice as to how you might make your answers better depending on how much information you post describing what you think is the best way to answer questions that you have been given.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Market Book and share price [ 3 Answers ]

You are given the following information: Stockholders' equity: $3.75 billion; price/earnings ratio= 3.5, common shares outstanding- 50 milion; and market/book ratio= 1/9. What is the price of a share of a company's common stock?

Local Housing Market Situation -- Any Wisdom you could share? [ 7 Answers ]

Our family is considering a move to a better school district within the next 1-2 years or sooner. We really don't need to leave for 3-4 years but we are targeting 1-2. Situation: Our TownHome is worth between 310-320k. We are near Fort Meade, MD. Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) will...

Should I invest in share market [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dear, I am in think of entering the share marketing. I can not invest so much money, can I invest with few amount, Request you to help with the details for share marketing... Thanks & Regards, Nilesh

Discontinued operations impact on earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

I have looked all over but I can not find what the discontinued operations impact on earnings per share is?? HELP! Can anyone point me in the right direction?:confused:

View more questions Search