Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basketball1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Will he ever come back
    My husband filled for divorce last year after Icalled the cops on him for a small domestic violance. He was arested in his office in front of his colleagues and filled for divorce the next day. I was 6 months pregnant and that didn't seem to stop him. We're almost at the end but I never wanted to emberan him or get him onto trouble, I just wanted to shaw him that the way he was treating me was not good.

I've tried to explain that to him and have appolagazed but it hasn't seem to work. He is now dating one of his formal students but in the summer he was fighting with her and for some odd reason revealled everything to me. He was calling her all kinds of names to me and telling me how much she hurt him. She's also going through divorce but it seem that lately they've made up and are getting close again. I know he has slep with her.

My question is, Will he ever consider forgiving me and getting back with me. He has on number of occasions slept with me since he filled for divorce and while he was with her.

Thanks
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 19, 2008, 09:31 PM

I hate to burst your bubble but No he probably won't come back to you. I went through something simularexcept I was 8 mo pregnet . I thought the same thing for the longest time and he would also call complaining about his girlfriend as I was hime with 2 of his kids and the third on the way. I fed myself full of lies for the longest time and it just made it that much harder when I had too face the facts he wasn't coming home. It hard very hard But YOU CAN DO IT. And a word to the wise donnt sleep with him again, he's thinking he got a great thing going on now he can sleep with you between girl friends but when the baby comes those vists will become less and less.
    Do you really want to bring your baby up with some one like that.. I joined a support group and found out just how strong I was.. It really helps...

Be good to yourself
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2008, 07:46 PM

So let me get this straight in my mind. You called the cops thinking they would harass him, instead they arrest him for being abusive. Now you are giving him pity sex? Do I have it right so far? First, why did you call the cops and then think they would not arrest him if you said he was abusive? And on top of everything else he is talking bad about his current girl friend to you? Something does not sound right here. First off, no more sex with him. Second if he is/was abusive the best thing you can do for yourself is end it ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! My problem consists of two clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. The toilet and shower in each room are not clogged and have no problems. I snaked the vents from the roof of each room with 3/8" snake but this didn't clear the clog. I've removed and cleaned both p-traps from each sink...

Back to back toilet when flushed drains the other [ 5 Answers ]

I have two Kolhlar pressure assisted toilets back to back. When the front one flushes it drains the other. I have had the common vent checked by both vision and using a hose to check the vent is clear. I have had this problem for a few years. One plumber recently separated the water flow lines...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search