Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4kingcharles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Loan Lawsuit - Answering a summons
    I have been issued a summons for a Loan that has not been paid in six month's. How do I answer?
    mlr08 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2008, 02:26 PM

THis article should give you an idea of where to start, however it only relates to third-party debt collectors, not sure if that applies to your situation or not: Served a Summons Or Credit Card Debt Lawsuit - Don't Call the Creditor!

The article also links to "Answer" templates if that's what your looking for.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answering a Summons [ 2 Answers ]

I have received a summons for not paying a contractor for work he didn't complete satisfactory. I am in the state of Wisconsin. The summons states: "Within (20) days of receiving this summons, you must respond with a written answer, as that term is used in chapter 802 of the Wisconsin Statutes, to...

Answering a summons [ 1 Answers ]

I recently was served with a summons for a credit card debt I had with Discover Card. The debt is valid but I would like to work out a payment plan. When answering the summons would I request the payment plan I want at the end of my answer. Similar to that at the end of the summons from the...

Answering summons [ 1 Answers ]

I don't really have a answer to your question, but a question of my own. How do you give a "written response to the court" I have only a couple of days to do this.

How and Who when answering Summons [ 3 Answers ]

First, thanks for help last week about answering my summons. I just have two more questions before I go through with it: 1. I know what needs to be said. Can I Answer the summons in just a regular business letter format, or do I need to do something that looks similar to the summons (on one...

View more questions Search