Oct 19, 2008, 05:08 PM

Normally no he will not realise it is happening
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Oct 19, 2008, 06:42 PM

Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 19, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Nope, it is a normal reaction that lubricates the urethra when the man is aroused. They cannot feel it and it DOES contain sperm.
    ramstein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 10:21 PM

Yes the male can precum.it is the indication that he will ejaculate siemen with in a moment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does my male friend feel about me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating the same guy for the last five years. This past fall I started a new job, and I hit it off with one of the male staff. We became friends quickly - same sense of humor; we could talk for hours about everything and nothing; and we spent time together outside of work. ...

Pregnant from Precum [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 19th of November. I took the morning after pill on the 20th or November. My last period was the 15th of November. It is the 20th of December now and my period still hasn't come. (as my previous question stated) I went for a pregnancy test today and...

Does precum contains sperms? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to know if precum contains sperms? I have read many websites that Some said that precum do contain sperms but probably at most 1 or very few. Some said that precum does not contain sperms at all unless it comes from earlier ejaculation and was not being wiped off-->This information was made...

Is there sperm in precum [ 5 Answers ]

OK I relly need to no if there is sperm in precum because me and my girlfriend have only had sex two times but we do the pull out thing so we don't have kids and I hered precum do have sperm and that it don't so yes or no

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search