Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dacula16 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 12:52 PM
    How many days past ovulation?
    I have a ver early ovulation. My question is how many days past oulation can you start having pregnancy symptoms and what exactly would be the first smptom(s) ou would see?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 08:47 AM

Although most won't, some women will notice changes very early on... possibly in the first few weeks. Two of the more common early symptoms are being more tired than usual and having to urinate more often just from hormone changes. It will certainly vary from person to person, and many of the early symptoms can be similar to your period getting ready to start.

Unfortunately, it is also very easy to "feel" these symptoms when you are really hoping to be pregnant or hoping to not be pregnant because you are wanting them, or not, so badly.

Oct 20, 2008, 09:41 AM

Thanks for the info. I have had very irregular periods lately. I went to a doctor and was diagnosed with PCOS and put on metamorphin. October 4 I had a very very light period that lasted 3 days and was 5 days earlier than expected. I ovulated on October 9 which is not unusual for me. October 16 I had some strange "uncomfortableness in the center of my abodomen , exhausted, lightheaded. Today I have actually stayed home from work with the worst pain in my nipples. Any advice?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 10:32 AM

Since your periods are irregular you won't really be able to use lack of a period as a reliable symptom of possible pregnancy. You'll have to go on some of the other possibilities... extra sensitive nipples being one of them for some women. You could always try a test... if you did ovulate on Oct. 9 or close to it, it's possible a positive result would show up. Or, you could give it a bit more time and try a test in another week or two... but I know the waiting is hard!

Oct 20, 2008, 12:29 PM

Yes the waiting is very hard especially at 37 years old... not much time left to be waiting. Anyway, I am going to wait another week or so just so that I am not dissappointing myself if it is too early. Thanks for all your advice though, its nice to have someone to give you some support!!
    astrus Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 01:06 AM

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool Ovulation Calendar | Advanced Woman Calendar - pregnancy ovulation calendar by eOvulation to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best ovulation days [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby and I looked on the internet to see when my ovulation day was and they asked how long is your luteal phase what does that mean?? :confused:

10 days past ovulation [ 3 Answers ]

I am 10 days past ovulation and I am starting to get some pains in my lower abdomen, I wouldn't say it was bad pains just feelings I've never noticed. It's almost like a very light cramp or tightness. I'm also starting to feel slight nausea in the mornings and late afternoon. Has anyone...

8 days past ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

I keep feeling a slight cramping in my lower abdoman,I'm due in 5 days.iv been trying to conceive for 4 months after mc in June,has anyone experienced these cramps and been pregnant

14 days past ovulation? [ 2 Answers ]

WOuld a test be accurate no matter what time during the day you test, if you are 14 days past ovulation? I have irregular periods so I don't know when I would be "late" I do know that I ovulated about 14 days ago and now I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms... Should I wait until morning to test...

View more questions Search