Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alucardius Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 10:14 AM
    A few questions towards professionals
    It's been a while since I last posted here, my girlfriend broke up with me after almost 2 years of a relationship and I was quite desperate.

Now, it doesn't hurt much anymore, I feel like I am getting better, I get clearer view on my whole relationship that I've had with her and I clearly see things I've done wrong and things she messed up too.

My problem is that, no matter what I'm doing (and I keep myself busy all the time) she always pops up in the back of my head. Sometimes,while standing under shower, I catch myself thinking HOW I would react if she'd ask me to get back together again and such thoughts. The relationship is over but at same time there is one small piece that holds onto me and doesn't let go. I'm constantly dreaming her too,though I'm pretty sure that I feel almost nothing towards her.

Also, I'm doing my best to ignore her because I know that there is no way for me to be friends with her after all, but whenever I end up speaking to her about something, she always asks me why the hell don't I ever say hello. Is it a good idea to go into contact? I think it's not,but tell me what do you think?

And one more thing (sorry about the large post, but I need to let it out somewhere)... I am ready for flirting and dating other girls,but somehow it's not working out as well as it did before,feels like I'm rusted, and no matter how differently I approach a girl, I never end up with her (EVEN with girls who told their friends they liked me!! ). How do I get my mojo back?

Thanks for everything to all of you who have put me on the right path before, I really appreciate your help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2008, 12:29 PM

How do I get my mojo back?
    Keep working it, and don't let any rejection slow it down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Two Questions [ 2 Answers ]

I shaved my pubes for the first time today with an electric razor. I've read around and know that people say not to, but it's the only one I have. Shaving above my penis wasn't that hard, but when I got to shaving my scrotum it got tricky. I used the trimming part of it to cut things down, but I...

Several questions [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, me again asking about my adorable but domineering cocker spaniel. 1. Why does my dog always want to rub her backside up against me and our furniture? It is almost as if she is scratching but I know that isn't it. Maybe she is rubbing her scent on things? 2. She has very bad breath. I give...

F1 OPT to H1 tax questions [ 3 Answers ]

I was on OPT from 01/17/2006 to 01/10/2006 after that I was on H1 B visa. I make less than 100K. I have around $300 from interest income. Should I fill 1040NR-EZ form? Do I have to fill out separate forms for the time on OPT and time on H1? Is the tax rate different for OPT v/s H1? ...

Sex questions [ 7 Answers ]

I'm really confused abouts some stuff... wat is cum, oral sex, clits, and pussy?? tahnks

View more questions Search