Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just5ofus Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Los Cabos Restaurants
    We are traveling to Los Cabos and staying at an all-inclusive. But, a lot of reviews are telling us that if you don't get into the reserved restaurants, adventure elsewhere - because the buffets and snack shack get boring. Any suggestions? Never been to Mexico before. Thank you :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Hola Just:

If you want to experience the flavor of Mexico, you must buy stuff from the street vendors and little teeny places.

excon

Oct 19, 2008, 01:43 PM

Reviews stated that it wasn't "safe" to eat the street vendor foods. Due to improper water and handling?
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Hello again, just:

Well, THIS reviewer says that's bunk.

excon

Oct 19, 2008, 02:23 PM

K - ty
    In Oregon if anything with guacamole and sour cream is your favorite, what do you suggest to get at a vendor in Los Cabo's.
    Also, haven't looked into the exchange rate yet, but the dollar bill is supposedly accepted "everywhere" does this go for the vendors as well, if you know?
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Hello again:

You can absolutely use your dollars, but the exchange rate isn't as favorable. You'll get 10 pesos per dollar at the vendor, and a little bit more at the money exchange places.

I LOVE tacos and pollo al carbon - that's bar b qued chicken.

Mexico ISN'T the US. It's a third world country and they don't live up to our standards in many respects. But, that's what makes it so charming. At least to me.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Database or list of all restaurants in Florida? [ 2 Answers ]

I know, a tall order, but does anyone know where I can find a database or list of all restaurants in Florida (from fast food to high end dining)? Are there companies that publish these as a book? I have already found these, but looking for a site where I do not have to click on each city/town:...

Water Demand for Restaurants [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me what is the water demand per day for a restaurant. In British standard specifes 7Liters/meal and it doesn't says how many meals per day. Thanks

German Restaurants [ 1 Answers ]

What is the polite way of attracting a waiter/waiteress in germany? Thanks

View more questions Search