Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel michalak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Schedule 40
    I am trying to find out what schedule 40 is...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2008, 09:17 AM

Hello,

This is the introduction site, where you say hello and tell us something about yourself.

You will need to go to the area
    Pick a subject area, and post in that correct area.

Now I am not sure what schedule 40, tax code ? Plumbing size of pipe, computer code ?

So go to the correct area and ask your question in more complete idea
    Just for your information schedule 40 is a term used to designate the weight of PVC Pipe
    Thank you
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2008, 02:46 AM

Hello michalak! Welcome to AMHD!
    jondyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Hello,

This is the introduction site, where you say hello and tell us something about yourself.

You will need to go to the area
    Pick a subject area, and post in that correct area.

Now I am not sure what schedule 40, tax code ? plumbing size of pipe, computer code ?

So go to the correct area and ask your question in more complete idea

thank you
    Schedule 40 pipe
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2008, 01:34 AM
    Hi, angel michalak!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site!

Although your question is somewhat dated and you haven't yet returned to the site and addressed the answers that you've already received, almost certainly, what you're asking about is having to do with some type of pipe, so I moved your question from Introductions to this forum area so that your question will get the most exposure to those who are best able to address it.

If your questions not concerning some kind of pipe, then please do let us know.

The Introductions forum is basically for people to introduce themselves and for others to welcome them to this site. We try not to ask questions there.

Concerning your question as to what Schedule 40 is, and if indeed it is about some kind of pipe, you might want to click on the following links.

Schedule 40 Definition - Google Search

Schedule 40 - Google Search

Schedule 40 Plumbing - Google Search

If you have more specifics that you would like to know about it, then please do let us know about that also. If it's about plumbing, then we have some awesome people on this site who have great expertise in the area of plumbing who would be willing to help you out!

Thanks!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 4, 2008, 06:45 AM
    I am trying to find out what schedule 40 is
    Schedule 40 is a term used to designate the weight of PVC Pipe. Cheers, Tom
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 12:14 PM

Here is some more info, good luck,

John

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbi...0-a-28983.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 ratings for pipe? [ 15 Answers ]

Ok, pvc is temperature restricted to 140 F so no hot water, cpvc can be used in the house. What is schedule 40 and schedule 80?

Schedule E and Schedule C [ 1 Answers ]

What's the difference of schedule C and E? Does it matter if any of them it's use? Thanks for your suggestions.

Schedule A Deductions and Schedule C - No AGI [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a sole proprietor (an electrician) and after finishing schedule c I basically had very little profit to report from the business. With no other Adj Gross Inc, I started to figure my itemized deductions, but with no Adj Gross Inc, how can I best use my itemized deductions? Thanks,

Schedule C [ 6 Answers ]

It says that Schedule C allows to deduct Partial cost of your cell phone. Partial cost of your personally-owned computer/laptop (if used for business). Partial cost of your Internet Service provider (if used for business). Business use of your home/apartment How is "Partial" calculated...

Getting dog on our schedule [ 1 Answers ]

He is a 7 month old black lab male. He has to go pee at least twice a night at approx 3am and again at 6am. We also let him out beofre bed at approx 10-11pm. The last couple of nights he has had to go pooP right at 6am. The other night he was really wanting out of the bedroom, he took all his toys...

View more questions Search