Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARTARUB13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 07:33 AM
    My boyfriend is not that interested in sex
    I am 27 and my boyfriend is 29; we have been together for over 3 years and we are crazy for each other. We were 2 years in the distance and I moved to London for him. In January we moved together to a new apartment. Our relationship is very good, although we don't have much time for each other due to work, mainly. We have sex around 3 times a month, but every time its amazing for both. We have great orgasms and really enjoy it. He is always very sweet, tender and caring. However, he is not that bother about having sex. He says he is not 18 anymore and he feels tired, but when we have sex he looks over the moon! I know he thinks I am gorgeous and he is not cheating on me. I don't know what to do to turn him on, I feel frustrated sometimes and I would appreciate some advice.
    Thanks
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 07:39 AM

Is stress or drugs involved? I am 27 and my boyfriend is 37. Well, he recently passed away. We had sex 3 times a week as opposed to three times a month. I don't think it is your boyfriend's age. Have you had a talk with him? Tell him how you feel and ask him if there is anything different he would like. I understand your concern. That would kill me.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 02:12 PM

If you talk to him and he says that is all the intercourse he wants, then, make up your needs by masturbation.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 07:35 AM

Oh... if you are OK with it... watching an adult video together is stimulating.
    v1033 Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Oct 20, 2008, 11:59 AM

3 times a month is probably average for me and my husband too and we're only 26. With work and stuff we're just too tired for more than that. Well he's not up for it much and I'm too tired to keep chasing his round the bedroom...
    Follow choux's advice :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend not interested in sex [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend and I have been having a lot of problems. Generally, I get upset because he can be quite robotic and unaffectionate. When I get upset, he suddenly becomes very attentive and affectionate. It makes me feel silly for being upset in the first place, but then he goes back to being...

Boyfriend not interested in sex [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - I've been dating a guy for about six months. We seemed to have a very strong connection in the beginning but decided to wait to have sex. He is 31 and I am 27. So, we waited about three months and at some point, he told me that he was in love with me. I had very strong feelings for him,...

My boyfriend seems less interested in me [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for about 6 months now and lately he seems less interestedin me. He works 3 jobs and goes toschool full time. He lives about 10 minutes from me so he's pretty close. In the beginning, we wanted to spend every second we had free together but now he seems to spend like 2...

Boyfriend doesn't seem to be as interested in sex [ 8 Answers ]

I am totally confused about this. I'm 37 and he's 31. When we first met a year ago, everyone (his friends) kept telling me how he was obsessed with sex. His ex wife said she had issues with him because of his high sex drive. She said he always pestered her and she was glad he met a nympho who...

My boyfriend is no longer interested [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone... need some help 22 yrs old, dating a 24 year old. We have been together for 6 months, and get along really well. We always have a great time together, and love each other a lot. Recently I felt he was getting a little distant, so I asked him if something was wrong. He slowly...

View more questions Search