Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 03:33 AM
    How to make a proper image
    Hi..
    I am mkumar from Trichy. I done a drawing in auto cadd soft ware. I export the drawing into a image file and I got a image with corners are not proper, it was look like a zigzag line and the image size is small. How can I rectified this problem. Will you explain how to rectified this problem with the animation.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Oct 21, 2008, 10:06 AM

What are you trying to do with the image? What are you exporting it to?

Try to plot it to PDF and manipulate it in Photoshop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apoint.exe-Bad image [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea about how to fix this problem :confused: : Bad image or Apoint.exe - Bad image The application or DLL C:\windows\font\rsjzbpm.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskett Another pop up error is "Cicero UlWndFrame:Outlook.exe --...

Here is an image [ 16 Answers ]

I hope it works.

URL of an Image [ 7 Answers ]

Say I found and image on a website and I saved it to my computer. How do I find out where exactly I got the image from (after a while) I want to go to the place where it was again

Re-size the Image [ 4 Answers ]

Do you have any knowledge of free software which re-sizes the images (*.tif) of 1 MB file to 10% of it's original file. Thank You!

ISO Image [ 11 Answers ]

I have this ISO file, but I can't seem to do anything with it. I tried mounting it with DAEMON Tools 3.46, but it gave me this error. :( Cannot open the file "The file 'file_name.iso' was not found" I also tried installing Undisker 1.2 and opening it with that, but it also gave me an error....

View more questions Search