Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vietnam2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Carrier Furnace Problems
    Hello
    I am richard nguyen
    I have a furnace name carrier
    I look at the led keep flashing all the time. I replace a new burnner, I clean up the sensor really well
    When I turned on again, the led flashing? Anyone know how to solve this problem please let me know
    >Personal email address removed for privacy<
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 11:36 PM

Hi, Richard!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just titled and moved your question that you had posted in Introductions as a response to someone else's' introduction to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

Your question will be much more likely to get noticed and have responses in this topic area.

This place also doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone wants to ask a new question that's not related to the original post that's at the very top of the page, then it's best to ask the new question by starting a new thread.

It was necessary for me to remove your personal email address to protect your privacy against those who troll the Internet for exposed email address so that they can then spam the person.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a carrier furnace (17 years old) that quit recently. After wiggling a few wires, tapping here and there, I could get it to start up and operate for several days before it quit again. (it has electronic ignition) I can get it to work, but now it works only for one or two cycles (it's getting...

Carrier furnace problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a carrier furnace (17 years old) that quit recently. After wiggling a few wires, tapping here and there, I could get it to start up and operate for several days before it quit again. (it has electronic ignition). I can get it to work, but now it works only for one or two cycles (it's getting...

Carrier 58SXA Furnace Ignition Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old Carrier 58SXA furnace that has had problems igniting on colder and damp days for many years. Pilot, lockout device and board, fan board, and thermostat have been replaced, to no avail. Simply resetting main power supply to furnace temporarily solves problem. Pilot ignites...

Carrier Furnace [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking at furnace for a friend. The furnace will come on with that small fan and the pilot will light. However, the burner will not catch. This unit has a igniter I suspect that the igniter is bad. Is there any way to test it?

View more questions Search