Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remodeling4u Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 08:56 PM
    So tell me this does it matter if the vent is up hill or down hill from the drain

That might be confusing what I meant was does it matter if the vent is before or after the drain
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 19, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by remodeling4u View Post
    so tell me this does it matter if the vent is up hill or down hill from the drain

that might be confusing what i meant was does it matter if the vent is before or after the drain
    Your first post would have been entirely correct if you had just used "up stream" in place of "up hill". It's going to be pretty hard to install a vent before the drain so we install them after the drain. What are you venting and can we help? Regards, Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 19, 2008, 08:22 AM

Please, be bit more descriptive so we can better picture your project. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

King of the hill song [ 1 Answers ]

If you watched king of the hill tonight I need to know the name of the song that was played during the scene where bill is playing the game in his wheel chiar. It's a mix of irish and rock music any ideas?

Relationship seems like its going down hill, is it me? [ 8 Answers ]

This is my first serious relationship, I've dated but never actually had a real steady boyfriend till now. My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months, but in the first few months we were all hot and heavy but due to family situation we have been apart for 3 weeks and I don't know why but...

Check out this Hill-Billy [ 1 Answers ]

:p http://www.uncovertheinternet.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/hill-billy-clinton.jpg

Rock Hill APTS [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am in need of "Studio & 1 Bed Room" Apartment in Rock Hill, Connecticut, Zip 06067 below 900 USD Per Month. Can somebody suggest me with website or details of apartments at this location. Thanks & regards Natarajan

My relationship is going down hill [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé are going on a year and a half and he left me this morning and he says he is willing to talk about getting things to work on our relationship but not right now what do I do because I love him more then life itself and my kids call him daddy how am I suppose to tell my kids what's...

View more questions Search