Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 05:57 AM
    In this case scenario I believe you can... you can forse him to tell you.
    You deserve to know and he should know this
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Just don't do or say anything drastic at this point. Again - I just think Pete needs time.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 09:08 AM
    He is pressuring me to make a decision even thiugh I asked for space and told him I would contact him when I was ready! - he is being really horrible with it! - it is breaking my heart and really upsetting me. I never thiught he could be so cruel - his friends and family are just as baffled as me.

Petes mum is coming round to see me later - as she wants to be there for me!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2006, 09:13 AM
    I have been reading this thread and could not find the words to express my sympathy for what you are going through.

I will say though, don't let him pressure you and don't pressure him. You both will come to regret the outcome.

You are very lucky that his Mum wants to be there for you. She must be as surprised as you about his actions.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 09:25 AM
    He is being so unreasonable and bitter - I have not done anything wrong. How can someone go from being perfect to a total areshole?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2006, 09:52 AM
    Holly,

At least you are getting support even from his family. That is a very good sign. Please give it some time. Do not let him pressure you to make a decision. You both made the decision to be together. Both of you created the baby together. I am happy to hear that you have support. As far as the bitter and being a arsehole who knows what is going on inside his head. None of us can get into somebodys head but obvously something is really eating away at him. He is taken it out on other people. Just have your time with his mom and let her be a comfort to you.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 10:02 AM
    Hmmmmm - strange. I hope you are not seeing the real Pete and he comes around - something to think about.

It is a good sign that his mother supports you.

Here the real deal though... I don't think anyone should get serious about realtionships and marriage until at least age 25 - your brain isn't even fully developed until age 25... I know I wasn't ready until my 30's. A lot of guys take a long time to mature - Pete might not just be there yet.

Remember - this a massive change not only for you, but for him.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 5, 2006, 07:00 PM
    DJ, I'm sorry to hear that Pete broke up with you. I know that he upsets you, but try to talk to him and ask him if he wants to continue the relationship because it seems like he's sending you mixed signals. If he doesn't want to be part of you or your baby's life, you must try to except it and focus on yourself and the future. It's your choice whether you want to keep the baby. If you choose to have the baby and he doesn't want to be a father, he still has financial obligations to the child. I hope everything works out well with your boyfriend. Remember that your family, friends and all of us here at AMHD are there for you.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 04:46 AM
    He won't talk - but his mum seems to realise that Pete is not telling us everything - I found out yesterday that his brother Matt know why we are not together - and matt is only 16yrs. How can he confide in someone so young when he cannot even confide in me or his parents. I am starting to think he has someone else?

His mum said I am a very special girl and she is behing me 100% - she also prayed for Pete and I to find our way through all of this.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 06:15 AM
    He is being way out of order.
    Something smells fishy about his actions.

How did u find out that his brother Matt knows what's going on?
    Maybe u can ask him?
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Not to be a jerk Holly, but I kind of sniffed that out in my first post. Just because of the way you describe how he was acting. Has lately been doing other things or gone for a few hours at a time?
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:00 AM
    Well there his weird behaviour on his birthday which I described in another thread. And he did get mad at me a couple of weeks ago because he thought a male friend of mine and I had disappeared together. I only went to the toilet and passed my male friend on the way there.

Later after talking he brojke down, cried and apologised!
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Hes been going out on his motorbike a little more - but the weather has been really dry & sunny recently. But he has got back from work later than me quite a few times - which is unusual because he is usually home before me - the only major thing is that Saturday night and the guilty look on his face the next day!
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:06 AM
    Have u asked him if he has someone else? Or if he cheated and is feeling very guilty.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:10 AM
    That was one of the first things I asked him! Of course he said no - so I don't know for sure - however he is not going to tell me even if he has been with or got someone else is he?
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:13 AM
    Oh I know! I doubt anybody would answer that kind of question in all honesty. Its just maybe you could have caught something from his reaction to that question.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:19 AM
    Maybe I should call his bluff - I am so fed up and I still don't know what to do. I have moved out of my house temporaily because Pete lives next door. Its just too painful!
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:21 AM
    Oh I was I could do more to help you, I really do. :(
    I feel abit helpless and speechless.
    Xxx
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:22 AM
    I know he will come clean. I still think something weird happened Saturday - ran into a gal he may have been interested in, met someone.

I think you've given him time he needs to say what's on his mind I think.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:25 AM
    Yep he can't leave you in this loop hole for longer, its been a few days now, its time he comes clean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

DSS in my life [ 3 Answers ]

I had my son taken away from me and my husband because we relapes on drugs and my in-law went to court to get custody and the judge said none of you are good enough for him (mind you during this time we had already started getting help again after being clean for three years) my son is 2 he changed...

Tapered drill bits [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, How do I sharpen a tapered drill bit. Thanks, Randy

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search